SAU Community

What Is The Rarest Stag Part You Have Or Seen?

dirtyRS4

• 2 weeks later...

not sure whats rare and whats not -

ive got an airvent in the roof where the interior light should be - a pop up aereal thing for parking on the front left fender/wing and little green lights on the wing mirrors that light up when I unlock the car.

also has a rubber mat under the boot floor covered in unicorns and horse shoes

6 disk changer in the rear left which doesnt have the cassette

so here goes

1. Fender parking guide - goes up and down by a switch on the dash and yes I have used it a few times for those super tight reverse parking moments :)

IMAG1218_zps32154568.jpg

2. Roof fan vent thingy, it sucks in air on one side and pushes it out the other has 2 speed settings and is also the only light that turns on when I open the doors (currently have an airfreshener in the draw side for instant smell)

IMAG1217_zps68fb1ca2.jpg

3. the unicorn shoe rear bar protector? it hides under the boot floor and velcros in place

IMAG1219_zpsc4f95d55.jpg

4. 6disk changer in the rear left boot pod - such a shame it doesnt have the cassette though :(

IMAG1221_zpsf3239e2d.jpg

forgot to get a photo of the wing mirror lights but think I saw one a few pages back, and also have the rear bar plastic protector strip as pictured earlier too :)

the roof vent doesnt make much sense to me - but maybe its for smokers?

and the rear guard unicorn shoe bar protector makes even less sense, you cant put it away if you load your boot up, and if its away and your boot is loaded you cant get it out..

Ive also got vinyl mats that clip to the back seat.. I assume theres lots of those around though

the wing mirror lights are great for those early starts in the middle of winter

I feel so ripped off. All I've found in my M35 is four Shinkansen maps (complete with anime-style illustrations) and what I can only guess is a personal letter typed in Japanese.

more then I got in mine.

I've got some Jap blokes emails still stuck in the Carwings on board computer. Is that an option...?

"Honourable Arec san, prease re-fit turbo to your Stagea.

It makes Japan no happy fun time; now you has no boosts.

Silvia is not racecar, prease stop. You dishonor us all.

Yours unintelligibly, Japan sad ex-Stagea good friend."

• Like 4