SAU Community

What Is The Rarest Stag Part You Have Or Seen?

dirtyRS4

thats the wheel arch things my autech came with. also that yellow dayz. does the nz plate indicate a inline 4 cyl?????

The plate shown is the Low Volume engineering certificate for the mods and I guess it means inline engine 4 wheel drive.

There's abit of info wrong on that plate. It states that it's a 5 speed manual, induction is fuel injected & I'm probably not wrong in guessing that No. N/A is naturally aspirated. I think maybe the inspector had lamb on the brain when they were inspecting this one, as IL4-DOHC definately denotes it as a 4-cylinder!

There's abit of info wrong on that plate. It states that it's a 5 speed manual, induction is fuel injected & I'm probably not wrong in guessing that No. N/A is naturally aspirated. I think maybe the inspector had lamb on the brain when they were inspecting this one, as IL4-DOHC definately denotes it as a 4-cylinder!

It may be a manual conversion - certainly doesn't look like my old auto shift - although I can't see a handbrake....it is fuel injected and the n/a means not applicable.

The IL4 is probably a mistake.

Here is a Nismo version with Dayz kit and stick on wheel arches!

http://www.trademe.c...n-539735834.htm

i dream about my car getting into an accident so i can claim my insurance money against it so i can buy a 4x4, i just hope if that happens it looks nearly as bad as that stagea....

Edited by Blizzerd

just wondering how rare the flap is where the spare wheel goes. its a vinyl piece covered in stagea emblems so you can sit in the back and not scuff the bumper i think. i had two stageas one had it the other didnt. so i swiped it upon selling the first one cos it looks cool

I have the Stagea stick on the rear bar thingy, It came like that. It is pretty useless as it does not protect much. I've had two rear bar replacements, not my bad, and it was a real pain to get off and on again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yep that be rare

I fitted it this arvo after doing some wiring to suit the digital speedo.

especially as theres half a tank of gas in it!

I was hoping to get more km's out of the car, but it didn't work. Any ideas???