• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're all homo and stuff.

Yeah I remember that car. Two tone gold and silver R32 GTS4 with an RB26 conversion. Havn't seen it for atleast two years now.

got painted, motor went bang a couple times, got fixed and as far as I last heard, was never driven because it popped something every time it moved more than 10 feet.

someone should come and take the front bar off my gtr (and leave it at my house.....) so I can work out size for oil cooler

Hey guys just joined, Bought my first skyline so will be around on here a fair bit for tips and help.... She is a bit sick and in need of a bit of love but hopefully have her running alright in the next few months. Any one know the best places to get work done let me know, am going to be taking her into extreme MS today a mate has told me to go in there

Hey Phil, I need to ask from your vast knowledge about the HEL products if you have any photos of the sandwhich plate that came with your oil cooler kit

I've been shafted big time by them as it looks like I've just been sent a generic sandwhich plate, and theres a nice big dint (nearly a hole) in my oil cooler because they didnt put in packing in the box and all the brackets rolled around and F#@#ed $hit up. And better still they don't want to replace it insisting that it shouldn't leak and will be fine

The sandwhich plate I have has no thermostat as far as I can see and that was the big selling point of the HEL kit, and it is definently advertised as having one.

Looking through your old thread now but thought you might have some good photos anyway

So thats my rant, hows Townsville treating everyone :)

haha

EDIT: Heres the damage that they think "Should be O.K". Regardless of that its pretty poor that they wont replace it with this type of damage on it brand new:

Resampled_2012-11-05_18-28-32_765.jpg

Edited by 89CAL

^^depends what your after and how deep your pockets are.

frsport i get a few things through or if your after stuff from japan go through jessestreeter.com

goodluck finding a decent workshop in townsville

cal- i'd be asking for a refund or another core. have you tested it with water to if it leaks?

Edited by robbo_rb180

^^depends what your after and how deep your pockets are.

frsport i get a few things through or if your after stuff from japan go through jessestreeter.com

goodluck finding a decent workshop in townsville

cal- i'd be asking for a refund or another core. have you tested it with water to if it leaks?

They are going to replace it and supply a thermostatic sandwich plate. So getting somewhere at least

Just thought I'd let you guys know that we're having dinners each Wednesday for the next few weeks to discuss what people want the club to be for next year.

I know it's a hike for you guys, but you're most welcome to come and have a chat about what you guys want in a car club. I'll post up next weeks Dinner details once we have it sorted.