SAU Community

Rb25de (supercharged) Project

I had a look at the mufflers, the actual muffler shell is about 2-3mm bigger then the actual 4" in and out of it, so there is no real lip to catch so to speak. Suprising how compact these mufflers are.

The flex pipe in my setup is actually quite high up, from what I can see at the moment, the lowest part of my whole exhaust is at the base of the dump pipe where it comes out from the firewall. But, if I do make some kind of shield around the flex pipe, it may look like a cat! That could come in handy lol.

• 3 months later...

Its on hold atm. Busy working on the race car and helping my old man work on his HR build. Add a gf into the mix and there just isnt enough hours to get much done lol.

I have supercharger pulleys machined up and ready to bolt on and pretty well everything done, just need the time to start fitting/hooking it all up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn that was an epic read. Got goosebumps from excitement. A really bloody nice job Mike. Nik here from email. Mate let me know if you ever want to give away the twin charge beast at all. Btw did customs charge a lot for those egt sensors a few years back? And you on another ECU? Finally, still E85?

Sorry mate questions galore, buy one get hundreds free.