SAU Community

Deca Wrap Up Thread

Birds

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL who threw up?

Haha what you mean i thought breatho .2something was not bad.. next time aim for .3 eh?

Did you have fun "counting the tattoos" hahaha

Mark was dreaming about throwing up monday morning then had a midsleep dash for the toilet. he made it to the sink atleast. later on when vince took him to the station he was throwing up again and vince followed probly monkey see monkey doo. lol

also you guys are pricks i would have given that thing a good reading, although i was legless, i'm pretty sure i drank more the night before.

If i have counted correctly this Deca was the 20th SauVic Deca so far. Hard to believe..

Anyway, big thank you to all our volunteers and helpers:

Bec, David, Marcus, Anna, Beth, David, Robert, Crossy, Rob, Dave, Russell, Davidson, Al, Martin, Kieran, Tony, Luke and Timmeh. I hope i have named everyone.. These guys are the ones who took down your times, picked up your cones and helped set up and pack up each event as quickly as we could to maximise track time. If we did not have these people volunteer their time deca would not go ahead.

Also thanks to Mick from Micolour for sponsoring the event, letting me drive the gtr and for flat spotting tyres in the 180 :)

i think i have a video of that, i definetly saw the 180 slide into the gates in the morning on the skidpan. Also i'm glad i helped out, i'd do it again if i wasn't driving. can't wait to walk again.

All your runs are so smooth!

It doesn't even seem like your pushing the car all that hard, but you still manage awesome times.

Wish I got some in car vids of my runs, its just me launching hard, trying not to spin out on the basketball court and bouncing off the limiter. Maybe I should take deep breath and take things more easily.

thanks dude ! now there is a video on youtube with a crippled, im getting laughed at from people i know who want to laugh at the cripple!

i think i have a video of that, i definetly saw the 180 slide into the gates in the morning on the skidpan. Also i'm glad i helped out, i'd do it again if i wasn't driving. can't wait to walk again.

LOL I could tell, you seemed to be making good use of your good leg to drag yourself around instead of using the hand wheels!

You gotta remember...for Deca...clean and straight = fast...sideways = fun but slow...

Never a more true statement! And that basically goes for all timed or race events!

You gotta remember...for Deca...clean and straight = fast...sideways = fun but slow...

haha yeah, I think i'll take the next deca seriously and bring my proper tyres to deca for the first time. All the deca's ive been to have been with cheap stockies haha

Haha another event goes by where I don't meet you Pat...make it happen next time! Screw good tyres, buy a set of 595's just for DECA events :)

Thanks to the organisers and volunteers for another great event.

A huge thanks to Russ for loaning me his car for the day and to all who help diagnose and offered to help fix my clutch problem.

cant wait for the next one.... already pinned the times off work for the next 3 lol!

such a lighthearted and enjoyable form of motorsport... and the skidpan was soooo freindly on my new nitto's :)

also, i woke up on sun morning on the floor with the mattress on top of me.... WTF!

cant wait for the next one.... already pinned the times off work for the next 3 lol!

such a lighthearted and enjoyable form of motorsport... and the skidpan was soooo freindly on my new nitto's :)

also, i woke up on sun morning on the floor with the mattress on top of me.... WTF!

haha i could think of worse things to wake up under :)

Haha another event goes by where I don't meet you Pat...make it happen next time! Screw good tyres, buy a set of 595's just for DECA events :)

haha sounds like a date <3

Will need to sort out my rear guards as I reckon ill scrub when throwing the car around with the 255's ~_~