SAU Community

Sau:nsw Official Wakefield Trackday 2010 - Full

S13Deviat

Guys, I'm out, have all the parts (Excluding Gearbox) to put the car together but no time to get it done. So as a result I am going to do some overtime at work to help pay for said parts! LOL.

Have fun you lot.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I'm out, have all the parts (Excluding Gearbox) to put the car together but no time to get it done. So as a result I am going to do some overtime at work to help pay for said parts! LOL.

Have fun you lot.

You're about as decisive as a nanny undie shopping!!! Hilarious ;)

I will take you off reserves list now!!

awman, is there actually gonna be anyone left at this rate ;)

weather report gets my thumbs up!!

Dude this is going to go off!!!! As the wiseman (below post) said, there is still going to be a throng of people there!!!

damn straight there will be people left....we have over 40 cars + passengers + spectators....plenty of people coming along.

Bring your jackets!

Winter thermo undies too..... :thumbsup:

Hey buddy... I'd like to put my name up for any reserves / standby list you end up putting together. I'd like to bring my '34 GTR for a drive.

Sounds like an excellent event - well done on organising it.

Cheers.

Updated list

Sellers:

Aggroman --> Sold to Mccready

GTRsean --> Sold to Ravenoak

Tonba --> Sold to a mate (please let me know details)

Black Beast has spot for sale - Deano1 to buy

Liz has spot for sale - Sell to myr332!?!?!?!?

Potential Buyers:

Deano1 - taking Black Beast spot

myr332

So looking at this, Liz is only one left with a spot for sale. So hopefully this can go to myr332.

LIZ - Can you please chime in or PM me and/or myr332 pretty please :thumbsup:

Hey buddy... I'd like to put my name up for any reserves / standby list you end up putting together. I'd like to bring my '34 GTR for a drive.

Sounds like an excellent event - well done on organising it.

Cheers.

Thanks champ, been fun organising it! Should be a blast for all involved! :thumbsup:

I think we can get you a spot (Liz is selling), stay tuned!!!!

Ando

Did someone ask for turbo weather?!!?!?

Forecast for Saturday

Early frost then fine. West to northwesterly winds.

Goulburn : Fine. Min: -1 Max: 12

So it certainly looks like a great day for it!!

So just spoke with Wakefield to triple check everything! I have requested the gates to be opened for us @ 7:30am, so i recommend everyone get there around then so car is ready for scruit by 8am, if not earlier if we are setup in time!

Driver briefing in canteen at 8:45am then group 5 out at 9am! As per post a few above, Group 5 to be already parked in Marshalling area prior to briefing!!!

Forecast for Saturday

I'm soooo bringing my pedo jacket

30242_1470109190535_1167761255_31372338_4609811_n.jpg

Forecast for Saturday

So it certainly looks like a great day for it!!

So just spoke with Wakefield to triple check everything! I have requested the gates to be opened for us @ 7:30am, so i recommend everyone get there around then so car is ready for scruit by 8am, if not earlier if we are setup in time!

Driver briefing in canteen at 8:45am then group 5 out at 9am! As per post a few above, Group 5 to be already parked in Marshalling area prior to briefing!!!

Ando-San, do you need another pair of hands to help out setting up in the morning?

I will take payment in HOT! Coffee

weather update for interested parties, might be some frost out there for the newbies, good times!!!!!!! :D

Forecast for Thursday

Isolated showers/early drizzle in the west. Fine and cloudy in the east. Moderate southwest winds.

Goulburn : Fine. Cloudy. Min: 3 Max: 10

Forecast for Friday

Early frost then fine. Southwest to southeasterly winds.

Goulburn : Fine. Min: -1 Max: 11

Forecast for Saturday

Oops looks like i am too late, story of my life........ HAHAHAHA

Ando-San, do you need another pair of hands to help out setting up in the morning?

I will take payment in HOT! Coffee

If you guys need help let me know.

Help would be greatly appreciated fellas! Scruitineering side of things we should be sorted!

I would ask for helpers with the spotters/flagies/timers/pit release throughout the day! All helpers can just show their faces at pit exit and im sure we can find a job for you!!!

Oops looks like i am too late, story of my life........ HAHAHAHA

I find it's much better to be late then early... :D

And I guess if there's Ice on the track... Well it is a driver training day... We're preparing you people for driving at Jindabyne!

Must remember to bring a couple of jackets for me...

Help would be greatly appreciated fellas! Scruitineering side of things we should be sorted!

I would ask for helpers with the spotters/flagies/timers/pit release throughout the day! All helpers can just show their faces at pit exit and im sure we can find a job for you!!!

hahah dont forget im the super duper awesome chequred flag waver for super lap....and i like coffee :D

I will also drag prue out of bed to help too.