SAU Community

Bc Racing Coilovers?

I have searched other threads, however they are mostly around a year old when people first started hearing about BC. I just wanted to get an updated opinion or whether people have had direct experience with these coil overs?

I'm thinking about buying these for my 33. I don't do track days, I don't drift, I daily drive and give it a squirt every know and again. I'd basically just prefer the car handle a bit better on the road and with less body roll.

http://www.justjap.com/store/product.php?p...at=0&page=1

These are the ones I'm referring to.

I have bc br type coilovers in both my 33 and 13. Very stiff coilovers and very good height adjustment. I would say a little too stiff for a daily if your not actually looking for that kind of stiffness. However I would recommend them. And you get cool little plastic signs and shit in the box :D

All the S Chassis boys swear by these things, I don't think I've seen one bad review of them yet! They get compared a lot to Greddy Type S Coilovers. Some even say they come out of the same factory but no-one actually knows if it's true or not. a lot of it depends on existing suspension condition before the coilovers go in. I'm contemplating a set of the BC BR's .

It all depends what your using them for....Daily driving, Hardparking or Track work they all have different needs.

Im interested to find out opinions on these as well. I am looking at the BC ER Series with the external reservoirs for a 32 GTR. They are listed with pillowball mounts and spring rates are F:10kg/mm and R:7kg/mm but im enquiring about getting the setup with normal top mounts and spring rates of F: 7kg and R: 5kg as a max.

http://justjap.com/store/product.php?produ...=422&page=7

The car is mainly street with a track day once a month or so.

Some opinions on these would be great. Or some possible alternatives around the 1700 mark.

Cheers.

If you guys are not interested in buying the BC kits anymore i can sort out some coil overs that can give a more comfort ride that does not give away to much performance for around the some price. I can get them for $1250 and if you require any specs they are on the XYZ performance site but they have been modified to suit our specs, we have done all the r&d work on them here at Wholesale Suspenion and i can say they perform well.

The latest AutoSalon did a review of the BC V1's and gave them a decent wrap. They rated them 75/100 overall which isn't bad for the base models. So should expect the higher models to be even better! Getting more and more convinced by these the more I read about them. For everyday street use they shouldn't be too bad at all.

Great coilovers mate, ive had mine in for around 9 months now and they are the goods, no noises no knocking etc etc and i have deffinetely put them through there paces.

Buy some.

James

Yeah mate, am considering a purchase of the RM edition of these BC Racing coilovers as BR is turning base model when V1 dies out and ER is too hardcore :). For only $100 more than BR it has a few more tricks up it's sleeve. Haven't found any for R32 GTS-T yet though...