SAU Community

A Boy's Love For His Rb20

oh shit, now we're talking. could the plenum be making much of a difference? i hope to hell not as i don't see one of those sitting inside my budget any time soon.

LOL, I have 2. I had a spare one which I was going to put twin throttle bodies on for giggles. :) I am going out to the storage place on the weekend and will pack up all the spare cooler piping I have as I have left over HKS piping etc as well. Will throw it all in a box early next week. Sorry it has been so long in the making but I had been seriously considering putting the std gear all back on...bt just going to charge forward with "Kinda Surprise"

Yeh, the folding stuff :) I am speaking to Plazmaman at the moment. Could be something in my installation, I have a rather high idle speed at present so perhaps needs to remove it and give everything a machine and some new gaskets as I could have a leak in there somewhere. Who knows

• 1 month later...

Update: ummm, not much really happening. I put a new battery in it...I have a new low temp Nismo thermostat, new silicon radiator hoses, electric thermo fans, and wiring my data logger back in over the next few weeks...but before I start any of this I need to finish things on my Cossie inc rubbing back the engine bay for a respray. Then with the Cossie running the R32 will be going up on ramps and will be installing new chrome moly rails for seats, and installing some custom undertray and shrouds on the front...but this is all things that are sitting around waiting to happen.

Part of the reason I have not run around and done more thrashing in it is I think the little 5 puck Extreme clutch that is 60,000kms old is struggling with the 300rwkws

It still has a 20G on it at the moment but have a billet TD06L2 to try when I can get around to installing it and the tuner is a little bit quieter. Racepace are pretty busy with preparing some World Time Attack entered cars so don't want to bother him with tuning my thing until he has had a breather

Nope...I only have my 18s with a set of 10yr old Pirellis that have bulges in the sidewall :( My 17s are bald and wont pass scrutineering and can't bring myself to spend 2k on tyres...so no track work for me until I have had a holiday :)