SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

37 minutes ago, 21PC said:

^

I think that the r32 in general will become a rich man's hobby (if not already) as these parts will be super expensive no doubt!

Edited by Marko R1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 07/06/2017 at 1:54 PM, 21PC said:

Apparently Jun II's running gear has been swapped into a JDM shell and the original Black ADM is being restored

Seems like a smart move considering the prices these days!

On 07/06/2017 at 1:54 PM, 21PC said:

Apparently Jun II's running gear has been swapped into a JDM shell and the original Black ADM is being restored

If this is true, it hasn't been done as yet as I did see a recent clip of this and was still an ADM shell

3 hours ago, Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR said:

Wow..... Just found this......

This is a great share. I enjoyed watching this...i too think that the 32 is undervalued, compare it to the 911 which was ~33% more expensive than the 32 at the time, yet the 911 now fetches up to 300k!!!

Edited by Marko R1

7 hours ago, Marko R1 said:

If this is true, it hasn't been done as yet as I did see a recent clip of this and was still an ADM shell

This is one example video of a run done this month. They still used a black shell but you can see there are no ADM bits such as rear taillights which were on the previous shell. Think Andrew from Motive DVD said it also somewhere that I can't remember at the moment.

• Like 1

On 09/07/2017 at 6:00 AM, Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR said:

Wow..... Just found this......

I shouldn't have sold gtr091.... glad it's in good hands. But really should have kept that one.

• 3 weeks later...
PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN - LEAST CHAT AS POSSIBLE, ADMIN WILL REMOVE WITHOUT WARNING
This is the thread for the Australian delivered GTR's.
Im not sure of the format we would like or what info we should share. I throw up what I thinks fair, each user can do their own thing.
Colour: Wine red mica
Delivered: August 91
Sold: 10/11/92
Number: 68 of 100 (16907)
KMS: 97800 (books)
Dealership: Alf Barbagallo Nissan WA
Owners: 3
Purchased: Jan 08
Locale: Sunshine Coast QLD.
Currently the car is stock apart from the exhaust, stereo (have original), steering wheel (have original) and side indicators.
Cheers,
Ken
Colour: Wine red mica
Delivered: May 91
Sold: 1992
Number: 28 of 100 (16075)
KMS: 53, 000
Dealership: Col Crawfords Brookvale. Sydney
Owners: 1
Purchased: 1992
Locale: Sydney.
Bought as a ..."Demo" ...with 7kms on the clock from Col Crawford's Brookvale for $85,000 . This car has original exhaust, radio and front bar in storage. Had a Nismo exhaust Dealer fitted at the time. It has been stolen 3 times and lost several badges to the screwdriver fairies. Has a factory warranty replacement engine fitted (Vspec), although engine running as non vspec7e61cf14bf18ddfdee8044895e3ba3f8.jpg9f58d75cfc027982cfd678263bde2dc0.jpg
  • Like 1