SAU Community

Goodbye My Gtt, And Welcome...

SS8_Gohan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, for sale - was going to put a bunch of JSAI stuff on but i was happy with how the car looked when it arrived, so they're up for sale :P

good choice mate. :woot: you know my thoughts, the car looks wonderful as is.

It's very special and there will never be another one like it considering it's a genuine NUR, with 1 owner since new, with very few kms but mega $$$ in quality parts all fitted and tuned at Midori Seibi. :rofl:

there are not too many cars that can sit next to mine and actually make me feel like i hate my car.... but yours managed to do it!

i was parked next to an f430 the other day and didn't think anything of it, but then at the show and shine i was seriously envious!

I made the mistake of parking next to a R35 at the golf course... my car has never looked so shit... I thought it would be cool to have them parked next to each other... it wasn't and I was glad it was gone when I came back!

lovely Nur... colour and wheel choice spot on, congrats

Nice Car Mate

NUR .. it's about as special as it gets

with all the goodies in the world already done up as well..............

you know what post some pics of the new car on PerformanceForums.com , remember you getting a lot of shit for the GTT sale tread, if my memory is correct

Thanks heaps for the comments guys! Mucho appreciated :/

Must have missed you Juliette... went to work around 1:15pm and only came back to move the car out...

for the GTT owners, now that i've been lucky enough to have driven both the TT and R, don't underestimate your cars. There was a little period where i had both the R and GTT and it was nice to hope back into Blackie. Great gearboxes (especially if you have the datsun clubs 'dildo' variety shifter :D ), definitely more responsive than the 26 and just an all around more 'streetable' car. Maybe my R isn't a fair comparison :D but in an ideal world i would get around in the GTT for most duties, and the R would be kept for the serious stuff :D They are great cars, with great potential, and now that the new Garret GTX series turbo's are out with greater E85 availability..... fun times indeed :D that's really the same for any of the rwd 25's. I've come to appreciate them a lot more after driving around in the R for the last little while.

i'll get up the gratuitous full sun detailing shots soon ;)

mine was different, it shits all over my old gtt lol. but yours was making some good power to begin with.

what do you think of the gtr gearbox?

more than $5

and less than 2 million : P

srz? thought it was only $2 for the joy ride.....lol..still not over what happened at the show n shine...the random sitting in the car...lol...

LOLL WHAT?

Congratulations Daniel! looks awesome!

Edited by Mohsen

I am still not over the fact that when I first tried to buy this car for daniel it was 100% sold. and only after pleading and rapid calls to japan and promises of rapid purchase did they 'un-sell' it for us and disappoint some poor japanese buyer! you are lucky man daniel-san! same thing happened to me in reverse not long after on a car I was told was mine and was then sold form under me. :thumbsup:

still you are one lucky mo-fo and it's such a beautiful car and special in so many ways. ;)

your case was mega bad luck, you were in if it weren't for some other plebs in the business doing deals without the big man knowing it seems

and yes, there was severe disappointed at one stage when it seemed this car was gone, but ze Baron persisted!

we also have ze Baron to thank for getting this beautiful car to Australia. The man knows how to import cars :thumbsup: oils ain't oils and importing ain't importing ;) - muchos gracias senior Baron, may Rex Banner never find you ;)

Beautiful NUR Daniel! I had been wondering when you would get hold of your dream BNR34.

The mods are certainly top shelf stuff! I like those Alcons in particular and all the suspension tuning. Let's not mention the HKS 2530s. However, I wonder whether your loud exhaust and all those highly conspicuous under the bonnet mods would eventually attract the wrong police attention....

Also how the hell did The Baron get this car complied with all those mods!!!!! When I imported mine, the compliancer had to even remove the Xenons to get compliance. Had I known I would have imported a Mines car or something like that from say Global GTR from the very beginning.

I am sure if if youe were to buy all those individual items that are now on your car, it would add up very easily to 50-60k in parts alone. Bargain if you paid a reasonable price for your car!!

Should definitely catch up. I would love to check out your car in person.

Dammit I missed the Show and Shine!

Cheers

Matt