SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

got the stagea back today from the tune on 98ron

very happy with the result and drives very well feels extremely smooth trent did a fantastic job

doesnt look very smooth according to the curve........ nice Kw's though :)

what motor and turbo is that ?

Installed and set up my shiny new boost controller

post-61032-0-67912900-1360732582_thumb.jpg

Will need to change my spark plugs now I think, feels like spark is sometimes breaking down between 3-4k rpm, think its because my current plugs are gapped at 1.1mm

exactly the same as mine, location and same controller

Turbo off, 044 and surge tank fitted, need to do lines, wiring done, ev14 injectors wired up, getting somewhere now.

Car has new exhaust studs...sweet..but all the bolts where loose(undone with fingers..lol), and turbo side hose clamps where loose..boost leaks galore

no wonder it never went anywhere..lol

trialed scottys inlet pipe, looks like it fits well atm

cheers

darren

yeh oin the dyno graph there is a drop but it drives great i cant complain feels heaps better just in day to day driving. thanks scott yeh trent was hesitant but happy with the results. thanks heaps for everything u did to the car ever since u did it all it hasnt missed a beat thanks again

hey sonny do you notice the difference ? I have r32 gtr all round on mine stops well.

Hi Rudi, yes big difference compare with the standard single pot calipers. Rears are standard atmo.

Fitted touch screen head unit, BC Coilovers (fitting thread on here helped get rough heights), 19's inch wheels and Highflow cat and 3 inch custom exhaust to my new M35 in the last 2 weeks :)

Got a greddy turbo timer and greddy boost gauge to go in soon.

Beau, don't bother with the turbo timer, they aren't required with water cooled turbo's. (even tracking them). Your insurance company won't cover it if stolen due to fitting an immobilizer defeating device either.

Ahh cheers for that mate. Just the Greddy boost gauge to go in.

I have wanted to change the factory cluster to white and found a Aussie company that will make a custom one for $75... they just need an M35 one for a template. If I could spare mine for a week or so I would but until public transport in the south of Adelaide goes back to normal I doubt i could go a full week without my car :(

I have a spare here... Perhaps they could get the speedo dial more accurate too?

Not sure. I enquired if they could make me up a simple custom white face cluster and as they haven't done an NM35 before they said that as it will be a new product to their range they won't slog me full cost (as this will benifit them also)

I'll forward you their details if you like. I'm not sure of the quality but these mods are simply cosmetic anyway

Fold down seats - check

Fill full of crap - check

Head south - check

Just stopping in Grafton tonight at my mates place, then on to Canberra tmrw via a couple of stops in Sydney tmrw

Then Canberra to Melbourne on tuesday and onto the boat tuesday night

Getting back into Launceston Wednesday morning

Obligatory packed up car photo:

IMG_20130217_100924_zps290b629c.jpg

I have wanted to change the factory cluster to white and found a Aussie company that will make a custom one for $75... they just need an M35 one for a template. If I could spare mine for a week or so I would but until public transport in the south of Adelaide goes back to normal I doubt i could go a full week without my car :(

I have one here mate, can take it into the city if you can pick up from there?

I already have one, but it is damn useless as it is way out. I would prefer to have a 180kph dash with accuracy.

I would like the triple gauges white too if they can do it...

I swear the Nismo dash is more accurate. Not accurate, just more accurate than the stock POS. Although I think revs are slightly out too...

I have one here mate, can take it into the city if you can pick up from there?

I swear the Nismo dash is more accurate. Not accurate, just more accurate than the stock POS. Although I think revs are slightly out too...

let me get back to the company and i'll let you know mate.

Nismo would be great but $400 odd dollars