SAU Community

Lambchop With A Renault Axis Here...

WAGON_BOY

Ok, sorry I must be missing something here. What offset did he say these things were?+20 or +30?

I had a quick squiz on the net, and could only findthose wheels in a 20x8.5 114.3 in a +35 offest. With a 120 PDC they come in a +20 or +40. Not saying there aren't more options, but thats all i could quickly find.

So, with a 20x8.5 +35, you will have 11mm less on the inner, and extend 1mm further out. No need for rolling or anything if it clears on the inside.

I'm sorry if i'm barking up the wrong tree, its late, but I just don't want him to be thinking he's going to be rolling guards/shaving wheels...:thumbsup:

yes you are correct............ changing from a 8" +30 to a 8.5" +35 is 1mm out :)

they come in +20, +30, +35, +40, +45

so i could get a 9.5" in a +45 if i can tuck an extra 34mm ROFL

by the looks of it my battery is pretty much cactus but what i would like to know is cos ive pulled the battery out overnight to charge it do i need to do the ecu reset proceedure again???

i got an RDO today so im gonna go install the plenum spacer :D

Bastard.

I was thinking about the plenum spacer on the way in to work (Yep, I sit on the bus and think about cars.. what of it) and wish I could better explain just what a difference it makes; its actually frustrating how Im not able to articulate what a difference it makes! Its a pretty straight forward install, the guys have explained/documented it really clearly - looking forward to seeing your response once its in :thumbsup:

Theo, the spacer is not the wrong one.

It was cut from the same template as all the other spacers that have been installed.

As I said in my PM, it only goes on one way, so try flipping it over or switching ends.

Theo, the spacer is not the wrong one.

It was cut from the same template as all the other spacers that have been installed.

As I said in my PM, it only goes on one way, so try flipping it over or switching ends.

FARK!!!!! yeah my mistake....... thought i tryed it all 4 ways HAHA

No worries, I've pm'd you my mobile if you have any other questions re installation :)

cheers buddy, its all done now................ i'll test it out later on :)

looking forward to seeing your response once its in :thumbsup:

ok what i noticed when i put the exhaust on it got very peaky/strong but once i fitted the spacer it brought it back down to a more smooth liniar pull as it was before, also it doesnt drop down a gear as quickly if u deside to punch it.

other than that i thought the exhaust note has changed slightly

ok what i noticed when i put the exhaust on it got very peaky/strong but once i fitted the spacer it brought it back down to a more smooth liniar pull as it was before, also it doesnt drop down a gear as quickly if u deside to punch it.

other than that i thought the exhaust note has changed slightly

Bingo!

Exactly what I found, don't need to lean on it as hard to get the same performance either. You'll likely see a slight improvement in economy; once the novelty wears off...:ph34r:

my coilovers turned up today so far only managed to get the fronts in, i'll finish it tomorrow and see how it sits but its looking rather low atm....... its about 50mm lowered, might have to bring it back up a bit :ph34r: