SAU Community

GTR front lips - re posted

The Sherrid

This thread has had to be reposted due to the amount of people posting replies for other goods. Understandably This forum is for a GROUP BUYso if you can please only reply with respect to R33 and R32 GTR front lips that would take a load off the moderators and myself.

The front lips can be painted to suit your model, they will not come painted unless you want them to, They will be made from Fibre glass or if you like carbon fibre.

I will post some material pics and a weekly update of how many genuine people are interested. They will cost $150 ea or $100 for 5 or more, As soon as there are ten interested buyers that are willing to place a deposit of $20 the moulds will be made and available for sale and pics from then on. Only post if you are interested and ready to deliver a deposit when the target is met. If you fail to come up with the deposit then you will probably have 9 others that are unhappy with you.

I am happy to deliver my services for what is a more than a reasonable price.

If you have any questions about any other products that i make for R33's then send it to my email or personal message me or call! dont post it here as i will not reply to it.

Your post will only be considered and should be removed unless it has the following!

Model:

series:

carbon fibre or fibreglass:

and how many

if you have any queries please send me a personal message either here or at [email protected] or call 0413 714 354.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noted, thanks bud have you on the list,

unfortunately the weave itsself comes in only one colour but there are two other options

1 carbon kevlar again twice as strong but twice the price not much differnet as per pics of fibre that will be up in 3 days.

2 The method i use allows me to change the tint colour of the finish to what ever you like, the cost would be minimal.

ok people time for a summary and some photos of the carbon fibre material and what it will look like!

tally so far,

Name Model Series Type Quantity

jlnewton R33 GTR 3 either 1

lwells R32 GTR N/A carbon fibre 1

MeshMesh R33GTR 3 carbon fibre 2

Blitz R33GTR 3 Either 1

If i have missed you or you would like to change your preferences just "PM me"

here is the carbon fibre material and what it should look like!

Sherrid,

Just wondering whether to get Fibre or CF... but leaning towards CF... Dont think I will paint it anyway.

Model: R33 GTR

series: (Its a Series 1, but I would like a Series 3 lip - is that possible?)

carbon fibre or fibreglass: see above...

and how many: just one/

Whats the approximate time frame for these?

Thanks

Christian (PS, can you please email me)

mesh: The expected time frame will be 2 - 3 weeks after i have ten or more interested people. People who register first get first preference. The only hold up is that the group buy has not yet reached the target of 10.

Prank: I will source the appropriate information for your car and get back to you, I want to see if it will fit for myself before i say anything.

Boosted: The lips will be original style

Here is a pic of the r33 one donated by mesh.