R32 Collection

EXEMPT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of drafting work around ;)

It's my budget racer Griff, so everything is done with best bang-for-buck in mind :thumbsup:

Bubba you a draftee?

*Bro fist bump!*

Been working away in Karratha for some extra money, will hopefully be able to release some of those funds for the 32, if the wife will let me (who am I kidding, she'll let me :P )

Been meaning to get a hicas lockout kit since I got the damn thing.

I have an R33 tubro on my RB20 and I was hoping to get it to come on earlier than close to 5 grand.

Any tips?

Willing to sacrifice top end power as I barely get it up there anyway.

Sorry for the late reply mate, been busting my ass getting ready to go away :D

5k is pretty late!

This is what mine was doing when it was an RB20 with a 25 turbo..

RB20_dyno.jpg

Maybe try another actuator and check your cat isn't blocked.. other than that, I can have a look in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

you're sorry for a late reply? me too then!

Working away, don't check the forums that regularly unfortunately.

There have been a few things I have been told by Danny at imports 101 (who did the tuning for me) to improve the flow of everything, such as replacing the current cat with a high-flow cat. It could very well still be stock for all I actually know about the car. Bought it with the mods it has.

It's amazing how different our dyno graphs are, but it is a bit hard to judge when mine shows km/h rather than rpm :wacko:

2011-05-31170458.jpg?t=1307266949

• 1 month later...

I've destroyed a couple of 20 boxes :ermm:

Umm.. A P-plater tried to make the gap across a set of lights in front of me but failed miserably :/ I'd only just got all the teething problems with the new setup sorted and wasn't far from winding some boost into it and getting it tuned :domokun:

Bubba that is no good mate, did he try turn in front of you do u mean? Hope the little punk has insurance!

Yeah turned across in front of me, had time to wash off maybe 5kmh then ploughed into his back left door/wheel/quarter and punted him around into a traffic light pole hard enough to send his sub flying 20m down the road!

Yeah turned across in front of me, had time to wash off maybe 5kmh then ploughed into his back left door/wheel/quarter and punted him around into a traffic light pole hard enough to send his sub flying 20m down the road!

-followed shortly there after by his torque wrench battered corpse

Edited by Char

• 1 month later...