SAU Community

My Gtr Stolen

scotty014

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be in a shed/garage/workshop getting stripped for parts...It's gone

yeah thats my thought but they wont get anything valuable because it was stock plus it would be hard to sell the panels because of the rare colour.

sorry to hear dude will keep an eye out for it but to be honest i think you/we have a better chance of spotting the tow truck than your car so any details of the truck would be handy, i don't think he/she/they would risk driving around in something that stands out as much as a purple R

keep an eye out on ebay and such sites for parts etc

good luck

thanks everyone, cops called me back and said they have footage of the tow truck but the truck has no number plates so it looks like its gone im so devasted and im still at work till I finish at 5 : (

Tow truck indicates organisation of some description - it's not going to turn up abandoned. Really very sad. I would love to see these people lynched makes me sick.

Sorry, but yes, it looks as if it's gone.

We need to be extremely suss about any tow truck on the road without number plates eh?

I think GPS tracking is almost a better option than Having Insurance, seriously.

Plus its quite cheap now these days. all our work vehicles have them.

Most of the stress involved with having your vehicle stolen is not knowing where it is right?

The GPS can be hidden quite well in a car. may take the Thief almost a whole day before he finds it.

or anti theft paintwork :whistling:

:laugh:

Haha yea I was thinking anyone would be stupid to steal my car cuz it stands put like dogs balls. Even in heavy traffic. But a mp3 r34 GTR would stick out as much if not more than mine. Guess they don't care anymore

I think GPS tracking is almost a better option than Having Insurance, seriously.

Most of the stress involved with having your vehicle stolen is not knowing where it is right?

The GPS can be hidden quite well in a car. may take the Thief almost a whole day before he finds it.

Not even close to correct - they sell lead-lined blankets for $20 out of the USA .... they put your car on a truck, cover it with the blanket and it is gone .... or put it in a shipping container or sealed truck and they don't even need the blanket. I swear we should be allowed to elecrify our cars as a means of protection.

Very sad to hear about your loss .... simply devastating.

:S RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHGHGGHGGGHGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the worst!! f**k mate! would love to get hold of the scum who do this shit!

It really doesn't matter how much it stands out. By the time it's reported to the police or posted on a forum, anyone with even half a clue when it comes to stealing a car will have it parked out of sight well before anyone is looking for it

Can you get an image of the tow truck from the police? Yellow, Black etc etc?

I doubt it was the first time these knobs had done something like this. but that is not to say they are not the sharpest tools

in the shed and could well be using the same truck / be in a workshop / warehouse somewhere that someone on the forums

may see.

farkn hard luck though. there would have been a fare racket as they got the thing onto the tray, as it would have been dragging or they would have busted the window to drop

it into N and take the hand brake off.

* You still need insurance to cover the car you hit

* You still need insurance to cover your car that's been hit when special circumstances arise