Un-Official Sau Movie Night 6 - Fast And The Furious 5

WYTSKY

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WYTSKY the DOG! recording rego's, WTF? man up and bring your skyline or im going to drop a patch around your shit box charade...

Excuse me mate, Why am I am dog? Don't do anything stupid on my cruise and you'll be fine. Im not the only vic exec going to this I now have a pic of your car and your username, so multiple people will be able to identify your car.. don't be a hero or you'll end up being banned on here.

post-36975-0-51264200-1303457201_thumb.jpg

Take this as your only warning. If you don't like the conditions, don't come. Simple.

hope it all run's smoothly adam would have really liked to have come but being easter weekend and all couldn't risk taking the old girl out anyway hope everyone has a great time and that there are no hero's happy easter all :thumbsup:

A. im not your mate B. i dont roll with fairy's in charades and C. Recording rego's is a dog act.

you call him a 'DOG' and then take issue with him calling you 'mate'? oookkkkk

hahaha, "i don't roll".... well looks like you'll just have to skip this even then, obviously everyone is not gansta enough for you. And no recording rego's is not a 'dog act' especially as every one has been forewarned.

it's a cruise to a FICTIONAL MOVIE you twat, not f*cken real life, go 'drop a patch' in your backyard if you really must

:rolleyes:

Awesome night, except for my friend locking his keys in the boot of his car and nearly making me miss the movie. However, thumps up for the RACV guy who turned up in like 20minutes. Thanks for organising too Adam.

lol @ the Skyline gangsta.

Damn, few people went who I didn't see there. Hai guys lol.

lol @ b_riddles...what a tool.

Yea no shit what a twat lol. Picture gets taken and THEN he jumps on the forum and has a bitch. Me thinks we have a pussy on our hands