SAU Community

Clear Indicator Lense For Series 2 Project

Sorry guys, I know I said I will send you the lenses and surrounds a couple of weeks ago but I still haven't been able to pick up my front bar as yet.

I still intend on donating a set but if somebody can supply psi before I can then go for it.

My apologies psi

i can send you mine but i've totalled the lenses...?

i thought 75coupe/dave074 had sent them so i broke out the hammer!

if they are useful let me know and i will send em tomorrow.

75Coupe has sent us one lens, but we need both sides. Can you email me some pictures of what they look like now? As long as the assembly is in tact, they will be useful for testing.

We would also like to see a list of members who are willing to pre-purchase these, as we would need a few people (exact numbers will be confirmed later) to commit in order for this to go ahead.

I have the lense from the other side as well as both housings, I only got them for the glass lenses to cut to make them fit my car, so the other parts are leftovers...

I'll see what I can do about getting them to you so we can continue with this...

I guess if I get my glass lenses to fit I wont be in for the purchase of what you produce, but if I fail Im keen...

page 4 of this post shows my workmanship.

i have the complete assembly minus the lenses.

Do you also have the plastic cover that mounts to the front bar? Our R33 demo car doesnt have a standard front bar so I am unsure how this pieces together.

I have the lense from the other side as well as both housings, I only got them for the glass lenses to cut to make them fit my car, so the other parts are leftovers...

I would prefer that I get the whole lot from one person, but if you just want to supply the other lens I'll get the rest from StuntCock? PM me for how you want to handle this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...