SAU Community

Why Are My Tyre Marks So Piss Weak?

LOL im all for not hooning on public streets and driving responsibly and yes i am a p plater who drives an NA r34 but police will always pull skylines over even if everyone was driving like a nanna.

its because they are in fast and furious and all kinds of illegal street racing games which has given the skyline a infamous name (famous for the wrong reasons).

plus if i were a cop and i heard a car that was noisy even with a slight note i'd flash my lights at you too lol. however the thing that does annoy me are commodores that do burnouts and we get the blame for it.

my 2c worth go to a skid pan or a SAU day ive heard that they're alot of fun although im not inclined to go because my NA 34 would get flamed to the max lol

Cheers.

Not true, I've owned my 32 gtr for just over 1 year, ive been pulled over once, by a lovely copper at 5AM when i was on the way to work. He didn't say a thing, simple bretho.

Mind you, i don't drive like a twat, Give it a little squirt here and there, nothing excessive.

I also had my P Plates displayed for the first 2 months i owned the vehicle.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people just have TOO much self pride never to do a burnout or a skid? Bull shit. If you didn't do it in a skyline, you've done it in something else. Why you are all so uptight and anal about it, is beyond me.

I'm not condoning burnouts but seriously, wow. You have a car that can rip burn outs pretty easily. You have a car that comes with the reputation of being a sporty, fast, fun car yet you drive like vaginas?

Kudos to you. People spend HUGE money on cars every day, just because you spent 10k on your 10k car does not mean you need to drive it like a granny in a carrera GT. If he enjoys doing a burn out, let him do it, let him cop the aftermath of it all. He asked for advice, what he does with it is not on your shoulders.

If you want to cheat, roll back a little, neutral, 5krpm drop first, limiter, second, limiter, 3rd and sit. Soft suspension, thinner tyres, will be easier.

Ive only done two burnouts that I can recall. 7 years of driving. If anyone here gives me shit for it, you can f**k your self.

Edited by SargeRX8

Not true, I've owned my 32 gtr for just over 1 year, ive been pulled over once, by a lovely copper at 5AM when i was on the way to work. He didn't say a thing, simple bretho.

Mind you, i don't drive like a twat, Give it a little squirt here and there, nothing excessive.

I also had my P Plates displayed for the first 2 months i owned the vehicle.

u just got lucky dude lol

hey, when i go to the drags is it ok to do my warm up burnout in 2nd? I mean rev to 6000rpm while in 2nd and release the clutch pedal?

I'm not gonna say anything. I can smell sarcasm but I just cant be sure....

Yeah, this is how my mechanic makes sure he's installed the clutch properly.

What the f**k? That is a joke right? When you install a fresh clutch on fresh flywheel and fresh pressure plate, there is no clutch material on either surface and dumping the clutch on second will really have a high chance of riding the clutch and burning it before you've even driven on it. Sure after 250 - 500km bed in, give it a dump but not right off the bat.

Well for a cheap thrill why not try getting some crappy FWD car and sliding a couple Food trays under the rear wheels. Pull the handbrake on hard , nail the accelerator and presto ...Instant drift horse.....Well at least for a minute or two until the trays wear through