SAU Community

Why Are My Tyre Marks So Piss Weak?

Lol such hate...

Exempt...

you need to spin the tyres faster for darker lines. Or stay in one spot for longer to leave more rubber on the ground. Try 3rd or 4th gear for more rubber on the ground. In stock form an r32 will hate this... Id reccomend a better clutch and then a bigger turbo and supporting mods.

Softer compound tyres with lower treadwear ratings might also help

have fun and remeber, theres a time and a place. Up the mountain at 3 am is fine but dont go busting huge skids in the shopping mall car park on a thursday arvo...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have fun and remeber, theres a time and a place. Up the mountain at 3 am is fine but dont go busting huge skids in the shopping mall car park on a thursday arvo...

Not it isnt!

Mate are you just d%^& or what can't you take a hint.

bought mine so i had a decent car to be able to avoid silly little boys who think they can drive.

if ya can't do , save us all the greef.

buy yourself the wheelchair now , leave the rest of us , the tax payer and the light poles alone.

i can bet 99% of skyline owners have done a skid in there car lol, does matter what tyre you have, its heat what causes the rubber to melt and leave the marks, a skid with no wheel speed will just take rubber off and leave no mark, go to a skid pan and practice or at home in your shed, keep it off the roads, im over getting pulled up because the copper hunts skyline because there hoon cars.

pull off the line to the wastegate actuator and enjoy the next week.

OP, this is the key to making darker lines on the road!

More boost = more power = more black marks on the road.

Simple as that!

Remove the wastegate line and go nuts! Nissan only installed a wastegate as an emissions control device, like the carbon canister, it's not really necessary...

pouring a bottle of metho in the tank helps as well

Who the f**k doesn't lay the occasional snakey???

You must all have baby seats in your skylines ay.

yes i do have a baby seat, how did you know..

Oh and it will lay a way better snakey than yours too but I prefer not to ruin my car for your amusement....

EDIT..actually my work ute would lay a way better snakey than your car, man you really are a loser..

LOL so much hate, poor guy lol

Ask a stupid question, Get a stupid answer lol simple as that

I dont do static burnouts, I snapped a halfshaft last time I did one (which was the first one I'd done in ages anyway) so no I rarely do them

I find it more enjoyable when the car grips and takes off quick and drives nicely rather then sitting with my bogan friends comparing black marks.....

Eat heaps of vindaloo currys and a box of laxatives and wait 30minutes then go do skid marks galore :thumbsup:

Lol I don't think they are the sort if skid marks you can be proud of and show your friends... Then again it depends on who your friends are

Geez whats everyones problem?

Doing burnouts is sick fun...just stay away from anyone else you might hurt doing it and be prepared to pay the consequences if you get caught.

I don't have a problem with burnouts, each to their own in that department, but the cops/law do have a problem with it...and every twit they catch doing burnouts on the street in a Skyline is another step back for Jap car enthusiasts who don't want the negative cop attention / the canary.