SAU Community

Sau:nsw Mdtc Track Day

MBS206

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott, I have chased MDTC but they haven't responded - I would assume they have no timing but you can bring your own.

Jarrad, extinguishers not required, but if you have one it is a good idea to bring it to any motorsport day.

I've sent my entry in today....still a few spots left I think!

Because we have some spots left, we will be accepting entries up until Thursday 18th of August via internet banking, and if there are still spots left, we will take cash on the day.

Scott, I have chased MDTC but they haven't responded - I would assume they have no timing but you can bring your own.

Thakns Duncan. Is the planned trial/testing of lap timing devices still going ahead?

Hopefully my my ContourGPS camera can record lap times some how...

Hey folks, I almost forgot. The club GoPro Cameras will be there. We've got 3 to rent. $35 gets you a camera all charged up then I'll cut the video to DVD and mail it to you.

First in, best dressed. PM me to reserve it if you want one.

Yeah could someone confirm me too?? I didnt receive an email.

Hey Jarrad,

I remember getting the form, and noting you, I can't remember if I've confirmed payment, but will be all good.

Cee, there are still spots.

Eric, I also got your work mates form.

I'm in. Matt can you check if my SAU fees are paid up?

I've got the iphone + tomtom cradle + harry's lap timer, which IMO works really well. Happy to loan it for Duncan's review.

I'm in. Matt can you check if my SAU fees are paid up?

I've got the iphone + tomtom cradle + harry's lap timer, which IMO works really well. Happy to loan it for Duncan's review.

Nah you're quite overdue, will attach a renewal form for you :)

Renewal form.pdf