SAU Community

Project Scrawny

Trozzle

Oh you repeat the exercises again later in the week...no that's alright...I thought you were leaving a week's gap between working that muscle group. And yeah, if it works for you, keep doing it I say.

Good thing Wednesday was the rest day you've assigned Birds, coz I was a motherf**king wreck today. Since what would have been ~6pm AEST Sunday arvo I've had around about 11 hours sleep. Until I got home and crashed out this evening for a few hours. Not cool.

Gonna call in sick tomorrow so I can actually catch up on this lack of sleep, will definitely hit the gym over lunch tomorrow though, keen to get back into it SO f**kING BAD WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Good luck mate! And remember to go easy on yourself...no need to be Mr Universe at your first few sessions ;)

Get that technique downpat!

Oh yeah for sure, easing into it. Making sure to stretch and shit first too.

This is balls having to drop my weights. f**k going on holidays again lol. Last time I went on holidays I could incline leg press 200kg before I left, ate nothing but shit while I was gone, and could press 260kg when I returned. Guess where I went...

Oh yeah for sure, easing into it. Making sure to stretch and shit first too.

This is balls having to drop my weights. f**k going on holidays again lol. Last time I went on holidays I could incline leg press 200kg before I left, ate nothing but shit while I was gone, and could press 260kg when I returned. Guess where I went...

Hahaha well you can probably attribute that to you gaining extra weight and your legs growing used to supporting your larger frame. Don't forget that on the incline leg press, you're not really pushing any body weight...

Stretching good idea! I do it pre-workout myself...but they are more joint movements than stretches, just to make sure nothing is sitting incorrectly.

Hahaha well you can probably attribute that to you gaining extra weight and your legs growing used to supporting your larger frame. Don't forget that on the incline leg press, you're not really pushing any body weight...

Stretching good idea! I do it pre-workout myself...but they are more joint movements than stretches, just to make sure nothing is sitting incorrectly.

haha, nah man. Didn't put on any weight either ;)

2 week snowboarding trip, 10 days on slopes.

Well well well, look who shows up in THIS section!

So far after having done almost a week's worth of Birds' plan, I'm starting to feel a lot better. I know it's early to make any calls, but I'm at least feeling the endorphins again that's for sure! hahaha. Will see if I look any different mid next week/next weekend, will at least indicate whether my diet is back on track again.

Way too early to call :)

You'll need a solid 2-3 months of it before you see physical results, i.e. muscle mass.

If you're hitting the cardio and dieting to cut down, well yeah, you can see those physical differences in days/weeks.

That said...your strength gains will start quicker than that and the muscle pain will at least show you what areas of the body you have been targeting.

Well I just shot myself in the foot...

Went snowboarding yesterday (was gonna be a 2 day thing, today as well) and ended up almost breaking my neck. Launched over a rise wrong, spearing myself into the ground face-first at probably around a 45deg angle. Head dug into the snow (made a hole about 50cm long and 30cm deep) until coming to a stop, at which point my body rolled over my head - pressing my face down towards my chest. Thankfully it's only gone and pulled all the muscles across my back, so I'll likely be fine in a day or 2....but f**k me...it hurt like you wouldn't believe (unless you've broken your neck/back before :P)

Now to catch up on all the sleep I didn't get last night coz it was impossible to be comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: back is feeling much better now, only a little bit stiff when I do certain exercises or when I wake up in the morning.

Picture update, just ate so leave the "abs" alone (don't think these are worth migrating back to the wasteland...) NOf**kINGHOMO, you clicked this thread, I think it is YOU who may be in the questionable position ;)

post-60560-0-14096200-1312329158_thumb.jpgpost-60560-0-14441200-1312329176_thumb.jpg

:) lol... I love your teenage girl mirror photos troy :) couldn't you get k to take them for you? :P on the serious side yay looking good :) need a tan!!

LOL I would get Kerttu to take them, but I reckon she'd just laugh at me...which is fair enough :P though the tan isn't as bad as the photos make it look :(

So what if I pose like a 16yr old girl, huh? I DO IT GOOOOOD SISTER *clicks fingers* mmhmm!

hahaha, but yeah I go to Club Lime in Tuggers. Might be Belco CISAC as well soon, if I get a prospective job with HP

Go to anytime :) then I can hassle you lol :P

You make the best 16yr old girl everrr!!!

Haha. I was going to say she wouldn't laugh... But I laughed, so she might, it was mostly at the mirror pic tho :)

Update: so I weighed 74kg before my europe trip. 72kg when I got back, with visible fat gain. Now I weigh 71kg after getting back into it hard with a better diet and more food intake than before.... Wtf? Why am I not gaining weight? Lol

Naw troy you weigh the same as me :-( totally going to go and purge and run now (jokes) I'm drugged up, I ain't running anywhere!! And now they've given me endone!