SAU Community

Project Scrawny

Trozzle

Yeah man, in the drawer right next to my Veet and spray tan

whistling.gif

I just went wtf is veet... Then google was my friend, and I went ahh f**k that I would rather pay someone to do it...

So Troy, I have to ask... How does it feel to momentarily seem like more of a woman than someone who has a vagina, an obsession with disney and her world revolves around sparkles and the colour pink..? :no:

I just went wtf is veet... Then google was my friend, and I went ahh f**k that I would rather pay someone to do it...

So Troy, I have to ask... How does it feel to momentarily seem like more of a woman than someone who has a vagina, an obsession with disney and her world revolves around sparkles and the colour pink..? :no:

hahaha pretty girly :P

hahaha pretty girly :P

Just read through the thread couldn't find how much u weighed to start with and how much u weigh now....

72kg when he started, 75kg currently

72kg now, aiming for 80kg by summer with preferably the same BF% as before my trip, or less :D
Back up to 74.5kg naked weight before I eat dinner, happy with that progress :)

Starting weight would have been about 71/72kg with decent body fat. Current weight is ~74.5kg with much less body fat.

I weighed in at about 74kg prior to going overseas for 6 weeks. When I got back I had lost 2kg and put on noticeable fat - which meant I'd lost a fair crack of muscle mass. That is the point that I "started" this thread.

I haven't quite been eating enough to put on much weight - coming into summer I've been very indecisive about my goals and have settled with toning and defining mostly.

Also should note I feel like a bag of shit. Got myself a REAL nasty cold over past 2 day - was up all night last night with a fever and raging headache, hallucinating and shit. Good times.

on the 28th of December (2005) I received a late Christmas present in the form of a blood clot in my occipital lobe. I had a stroke at 17 and a half years of age, which rendered the left side of my body completely useless (for only a short time mind you). It took me a few days to regain movement and feeling, and I was released from hospital a week later, walking etc again - albeit a bit f**king uncoordinated. Unfortunately, even the thought of attempting to play soccer again that year was a joke, and so the constant exercise almost came to a complete halt.

Sounds pretty full on, do they know what caused it? Has your coordination returned?

Sounds pretty full on, do they know what caused it? Has your coordination returned?

No idea what caused it - (from memory) since it was almost certainly a dislodged clot from somewhere else that got caught up there, it was suggested that perhaps I twisted my neck and tore one of the arteries running up along my spine....then just by bad luck, the scab that had formed broke away and got stuck in my brain haha. Otherwise there was speculation about many other things like the tiny hole between chambers in my heart (that like 30% of people have anyway) allowing a clot to pass through rather than be filtered by the lungs or something. In the end I spose it's just bad luck and shit happens really. I didn't want to dwell on it at all - just wanted to move on and get back to "normal"

Regarding my coordination, honestly I'd say that I'm ever slightly more gumby than before haha particularly my left side. Though the only thing I ever notice is slight clumsiness on occasion and the blind spot I have in the upper-left of my vision field. When it comes down to it, nah I'm perfectly fine as far as my life is concerned. Just a little disappointed it stopped me from joining the air force as a pilot or at the least getting my pilot's licence. Ah well.

Feeling a lot better from the cold, just got a bloody annoying dry cough now...though I still shouldn't have stayed outside in the cold and rain yesterday at Foreshore lol....shorts and a singlet don't do well for keeping you warm!!

Squats:

60kg x10

90kg x10

90kg x10

120kg x10

140kg x6

140kg x4 (legs went to jelly on the way down for number 5)

DL:

60kg x10

90kg x10

90kg x8

Was far too buggered to keep going on :( oh well feel good and that's all that matters.

Good squatting, how's your flexibility with these (what's the depth like)?

90kg and under I can pretty much get down to almost sitting on my heels....above that weight and I can't quite get that low lol...

FLEXIBILITY itself for squatting is fine, it's just the strength and a bit of balance I don't have to go all the way down on higher weight

Mel, you can call me whatever you like. lol

Why hello whatever you like... :happy:

More serious note tho, doesn't look like I'll be back in the gym before xmas :( *dies even more than already*

• 2 weeks later...