SAU Community

Sau:nsw Dinner Of Legends

Aggroman

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak for yourselves... I'm here for the beer!

Not enough single ladies on here for me!

+1 Paid

Unlike Matt, I only need one single lady. This guy's a heartbreaker.

So, I can't wear my thong to the dinner? I don't think it's any business of the SAU what underwear I have on.

Also, the couch in my apartment is available to anyone. I also have camping gear, so party/crash at my place for anyone who's interested. Underground parking too.

the dinners in Gosford and you live in Newtown..whos going to be coming back to yours?

hehe up for pub crawl back in town if thats how it goes though, biggest problem with it being out there is knowing i have to drive back hence only the 2 beers all night..

I didn't even check where the dinner was. I'm no geographist.

I heard someone request a place to stay, and I know when I went to Canberra I would have appreciated if anyone offered a couch. Spent the night feeling alienated in a $200 room instead.

Offer's still on the table.

+1 Paid

Unlike Matt, I only need one single lady. This guy's a heartbreaker.

So, I can't wear my thong to the dinner? I don't think it's any business of the SAU what underwear I have on.

Also, the couch in my apartment is available to anyone. I also have camping gear, so party/crash at my place for anyone who's interested. Underground parking too.

Ha ha ha, Comeon! I only want one! But there's not even that really... Well apart from Lizbert... But... It's Liz... LOL