SAU Community

The Build Of The Beast

that run looked good and a 1.66 60' is really good to, that poor EMO thought he had it then noooooo monica!

better tyres giving you the ability to leave the line on boost will see some even better times

yeah 3rd gear has something about it that just gets it going

that run looked good and a 1.66 60' is really good to, that poor EMO thought he had it then noooooo monica!

better tyres giving you the ability to leave the line on boost will see some even better times

yeah 3rd gear has something about it that just gets it going

HAHA, that made me laugh. I think my gf thinks Im crazy. :S

well done. . .making me rethink my twin setup. . .

Oh and this one, HAHA. Lol central

lol only a couple more psi and you'll be in R35 territory :)

I did a couple runs against one and I got horribly owned! It was doing 11.1sec passes over and over and over again. I did beat him on a 60 footer tho because his electronics let him down :D

In a R35 it goes like this

Launch control "on"

"Neutral"

Foot on accelerator

Flick into first

Go

I think I have more fun launching the 33 haha. But still 11.1... He must have just had a tune haha. (those bastards)

Haha yeh it's something along those lines....either way, you could teach a monkey to do it and I know what I'd rather be spending $160k on ;-) The guys on SAU too...and pretty sure the car was near new and he's sold it now.

Yeh I'd rather the 32 and 33 too ;)

nice, 11s straight up, did they make you get a license

incase i missed it, what tyres where you on, any 60' times

Nah they didnt tell me to get a license :S. Wasnt aware I needed to comply until I crack 10's haha.

yeah 11.99 you need a SS licence, 10.99 you need cage, 140mph you need shute, I ran 11.48 then turned up boost and ran 11.36 then 11.38 and no one said anything about a licence then the next time I went down I ran 11.8 (vs JEZ) cranked a piston on first pass and was told to leave or get a licence, so depends if the ANDRA rep is there or not I guess

R32 GTR plus $10,000 in mods = low elevens, R35 plus tune equals low elevens, so $30,000 v $150,000 , having said that if I had $150,000 to spend on a car it would be a R35

Hmmm... must have been lucky then.

If I earned enough to buy a 150k car, for sure it would be the 35, with a hint of my 33 with a cage and built engine and e85 and boost and boost and boost and boost and boost ahaha

Hahaha actually, fully worked R34 for me thanks ;) Phat and in nice glossy black, on bronze Te37's....RB28 or 3L with a dirty big single :)

Then whatever money remains can be put towards keeping her fit and healthy for as many track outtings as I please ;)

Hahaha actually, fully worked R34 for me thanks ;) Phat and in nice glossy black, on bronze Te37's....RB28 or 3L with a dirty big single :)

Then whatever money remains can be put towards keeping her fit and healthy for as many track outtings as I please ;)

You crazy

Are there a lot of modded R35's there? There's 2 here that are getting the AMS treatment. . .one is the Alpha 9. . .the other. . .Alpha Omega. . .can't wait to see what they can do. . .

R33's ftw btw. . .