SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

whats wrong with your boot pat?

japanese owner removed spoiler (3 holes) and fitted a c-west gt-wing (12 holes). So the bootlid is covered with black tape and speed holes haha. Too many holes to weld & fix so need to replace with a new bootlid.

I have a red gtr bootlid, thinking of pulling off the spoiler (2 holes), welding them and spraying the boot black..that would be like a $300-$400 job ontop of the price of the bootlid ($150~) :/

Could probably sell the gtr spoiler for $100 though...

on another note, my roof has completely faded and is a nice white now. Clear coat has come off. 5yrs of Australian sun has killed it :(

Roof respray + bootlid respray + sideskirts + rear pods spray = $$$$ Need to drop by micolour and ask for price of damage :/

lol dont think it would flow well with the micolour front end respray. :P

If ive spent good coin already, have to follow through!

oh forgot about that haha

on another note, usdm maxima. do wantHDR2+copy.PNG

HDR3+copy.png

rb = run bearing

sr = smashed rocker

i swear nissan did this for a reason

sr means super radical lol

hey the 3x HD button clutch is awesome! used to it now. a friend tried driving it while i laughed.. good to know no one else can drive it(well close around me)

I think the first time you said he looked like harsh. not aaron. But yes. does look like harsh.

you said it when we were walking to the 33r on the truck at the back.

whats drugs. i dont look anything like moh.. loll

lol yeah.. i was wondering that...

OpoQQ.jpg

Fark, Mohsen's post was only a couple before mine, didn't think I'd have to quote it. Read these two together:

Getting hugged by Aaron... My darker brudda from anudda muddaaa

No homo

Mohsen looks more like Gupta than Aaron.

Maybe I only take interest in your posts birds. :|

I Probably was juggling a glass pizza and a cue in a middle of a game and just saw the bottom post while waiting after I sunk a white. Hahaha.

Edited by PENGUYEN