SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Mixed too.

Lambs on Commercial Rd, next to the gay bars :)

double lamb all the way, never seen one under $10 - with decent meat.

Stalactites for instance, half the Souv goes in the bin as it's just chunks of fat. Fken terrible >_<

double lamb all the way, never seen one under $10 - with decent meat.

Stalactites for instance, half the Souv goes in the bin as it's just chunks of fat. Fken terrible >_<

Stalactites are awful, I don't know why people rave about them. Meat cuts are bad and huge chunks too. I love my lambs because they are small pieces so easy to eat and always good quality meat...has to be Commercial Rd Lambs though. The rest of the Lambs along Chapel St, not a fan...similar to Stalactites. Give gay Lambs a go and see what you think...they do double meat but I don't know the cost. It's about half way between Punt and Chapel.

I'd be curious of the predominant thought process when girls wear leggings/jeggings out.

1. Because its comfortable

2. So all the guys can stare at my ass

3. Because they fit easily in motorcycle boots

And they are comfortable :closedeyes:

Edited by JEPPE

Stalactites are awful, I don't know why people rave about them. Meat cuts are bad and huge chunks too. I love my lambs because they are small pieces so easy to eat and always good quality meat...has to be Commercial Rd Lambs though. The rest of the Lambs along Chapel St, not a fan...similar to Stalactites. Give gay Lambs a go and see what you think...they do double meat but I don't know the cost. It's about half way between Punt and Chapel.

ROFL @ Gay Lambs love it :D

I don't mind big chunks of meat (hohohooomo), it's just piles of fat I cannot stand. I mean of course lamb is a fatty meat and hence where the flavour comes, but Stalactites is 100% woeful. Only thing is it's walking distance from work @ 4am and is open on a Tues night etc.

I'll drive to work on the w/e though so will give that one a crack on break.