SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Anyone know roughly how much rear wheel bearings cost + fitment ? should i be scared...

Genuine will cost either $81 or $173 through Amayama depending on how long you're willing to wait. If you can pull off the hubs yourself and go to a shop to have them press off/on the bearings it won't cost very much at all.

43280-AA100 Is the part number.

Here's a write up if you're keen to diy it.

http://forums.nicoclub.com/rear-wheel-bearings-install-t363488.html

The few days before the wkend looked like it would have been great weather to take out your motorbikes... jelly as usual.

In standard news, nfi how to proceed with eng question... arts translation homework it is!

what eng subject is it?

im currently getting raped by a FEM assignment >_>

oh yeah embarrassing bodies is on lol

Shit is disgusting, don't know why people enjoy watching it. Also don't know how they get away with showing the shit they do (literally) under the guise of it being medical - can show a full frontal deformed vagina or penis in HD, but put a normal pair of them interacting together and it can't be on television :/

No worries man, Less clutter in the garage now, and i hope it fits and doesnt cause any dramas.

clutter in the garage you say???

any old obsolete computers you wanna get rid of? i can take them off your hands...

Samir why are u bothering. Ill just make you one or get Scott to make one, I gave him some alloy that'll work so if u bring your car to his ill just make u one. No point in spending how much he's asking when I can probably make it for a blow job lol

hmmm sold but the Bj will be given by a gypsy of my choice

Samir you planning to track or Deca?

What mods to your R32 GTR brah?

yeah man when I get some gonads and fix acouple issues I'm planning to be at sandown once I lock off my hicas

Yet I've got a few goodies under the hood fuel rail,-5s forgies cams cam gears and more haha

Samur? Another Arab? Shu ayri

shu bro hahah your not alone

guys, any of you got any second hand aftermarket coilpacks ur willing to part with? after the clutch, no dough for new ones...

Jap warehouse has/had cheap sets but that's a while back I went there

Or Dennis' missus lmao Dat assssssssss

Hahahahahhahah!!! She better be coming to the BBQ hahahaha

Arab your still pretty much alone cause I can't speak Arab and I'm only half leb haha sorry to get your hopes up

ATO are a bunch muppets (Not Ric of course :P)

Thinking they have the power to disallow deductions to who ever hasn't lodged via a Tax agent, thinking they are just an ordinary Joe, and will just accept the ATO's decision because the average Joe isn't aware of the Tax legislation and their rights.

If any wastelander is ever in dispute with the ATO I will more than happy to help out a fellow brah

/endrant

Hahahahahhahah!!! She better be coming to the BBQ hahahaha

Arab your still pretty much alone cause I can't speak Arab and I'm only half leb haha sorry to get your hopes up

lol can you swear?