SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Huntsmans are drawn to heat, so in most cases it's likely the warmth of the impression you leave on a car seat that attracts them to the interior. Pretty common to find them under the seat if at all.

Huntsmans are drawn to heat, so in most cases it's likely the warmth of the impression you leave on a car seat that attracts them to the interior. Pretty common to find them under the seat if at all.

shuttup man i will burn your face.

LOL nah windows were up it was on the outside so I got a leaf and slowly slided it and it fkn started running up trying to get up on my hand so threw that maf'er into the bushes....it still lives though. :/ In the garage should be fine bro, my car stays outside and it was next to hard rubbish crap so i'm guessing it was hiding in there the whole time.

this is true. remember the one that crawled out from under the seat and up merowyn's leg on the way back from buller