SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

im gonna miss it. such an awesome lazy car to drive. and the manual makes it fun.

their comfortable too my mates one has the cloth seats but yeah gotta love that torque and roar. your one's a nice colour too, they're tuff cars.

50597a66-e3e2-410b-8f96-40fd3dce482a_zps

Plattsy likes a good shaft every once in a while. :P

What the fluck did you just buy mate, don't bring that pos down here... I'm warning you. :P

you know im coming to you mate! extractors and a zaust, with a pulsar throttle body nets me 70kw! call it a hand shandy for zaust work seen as its 30cm long haha!

their comfortable too my mates one has the cloth seats but yeah gotta love that torque and roar. your one's a nice colour too, they're tuff cars.

50597a66-e3e2-410b-8f96-40fd3dce482a_zps

i have dat pleather. and sunroof. shiiiit i dont wanna sell it.

but i have to be responsible.

f**k you life.

Get a single GTR turbs and we will stick it on somehow, emanage blue and some stock VQ injectors. :P

this is exactly what i plan to do! except i was thinking sr jector's. geezer wants 300 for this.

no idea what flange that is tho.

86436.jpg

probably N/A

LOL!

Like all Supra's these days, with an exception of a few.

shiiiieeet. didn't know that. makes sense though.

didn't know FPV was owned by ford as well. thought it was a stand-alone tuner, adding to why it was superior to HSV. inb4 Leigh sells his car for profit.

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Ford Performance Vehicles...

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Ford Performance Vehicles...

Not quite that simple.

Was orginally put together when Tickford was bought by Prodrive (UK) and started a partnership alongside Ford. Wasnt until 2012 that Prodrive ditched FPV and it was soley operated and owned by ford.

627.jpg?5784