SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

alex you just need this part with no other code or tags around it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2muQaGex-pw

just make sure you got watch?v=2muQaGex-pw and cut off any other crap off the url, generally added when browsing through related videos etc.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2muQaGex-pw

lol.. indian michelin man

david guetta special on GO...pretty cool... :D

alex u just copy and paste the link man ( browser addres whatever u call it)...if it say something liek "feature related" at the end delete that bit..birds tawt me that :thumbsup:

Shit...haven't replied to your PM lol, will do that tomorrow.

Who's a GTR expert here?

Trying to help a friend replace his leaking stock R32 GTR injectors.

Can anyone confirm if the below information is correct? He has no after market ECU at the moment so fitting a bigger injector would probably mean his car won't run so his looking for a stock replacement atm.

post-26457-0-63381000-1322003924_thumb.png

Where my dogs at?

Black people had some groove, style and most importantly education back in the 60's & 70's mayne.. singing and rhyming to tunes of jazz and soul music... now however, lets not go there.

I walked into a wallmart in Culver City to find an adapter for my charger and boy was i for a surprise. The most arrogant, ignorant and most importantly poor (wealth wise) people I've met in my life. I was the only white person in the entire complex that was swarming with all black folks in all three levels.

US is phucked and i don't see it ever recovering from the decades of degeneration.

Be thankful your folks were granted a citizenship to this country and not to US, although Canada's pretty good too from i hear, so show your gratitude once in a while you maggot. Otherwise your folks would have migrated from one ghetto to another cause end of the day, parts of US is just that, an urban ghetto.

Tony, how many problems does Justin have with his GTR ATM?

Injector leaking... Had he tested the body itself? If so, what are the results. If body is fine, grab new seals.

Factory are 440cc low impedance and this seller is selling high impedance so won't work at all unless the ecu is some fancy aftermarket unit (motec, haltech, etc).

Tony, how many problems does Justin have with his GTR ATM?

Injector leaking... Had he tested the body itself? If so, what are the results. If body is fine, grab new seals.

Factory are 440cc low impedance and this seller is selling high impedance so won't work at all unless the ecu is some fancy aftermarket unit (motec, haltech, etc).

Cheers Grant, well it is a 1989 model so is in need of some TLC

Strange seller is trying to sell something that doesn't work because its a reply from a company workshop rather than a private seller.

i wouldnt call that racist though he's just stating an observation. a completely useless and irrelevant observation nonetheless

How is his stereotypical view of black people not racist?