SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

and i cant quite explain the feeling i had when we turned the bend near craigiburn, and there it was, the melbourne skyline in all of its glory.

9 hours at 3000rpm with no AC, massive road noise and stiff suspension wasnt fun.

didn;t you loose a centre cap??

minor but still.

Did wakefield for nats couple years ago, including a run into canberra track day and airport drags..nothing fell off!

you are such a bitch.

you have street oriented coilovers, operational windows and comfy comfy GTR seats.

drivers is an SR2

comfier lol

did only take a tank and a half to get there doe

I've got an SR2 and an SR3 as my Driver and Passenger seat... Suprising how confortable they are...

Used to get compliments on how cool they felt from my passengers... I've had nothing but complaints when I've had passengers in the std evo seats... Either I've got a small butt, or I've got too many child-bearing-hip passengers...

didn;t you loose a centre cap??

minor but still.

Did wakefield for nats couple years ago, including a run into canberra track day and airport drags..nothing fell off!

i did! i cant workout how i lost it tbh, when we pulled up in holbrook for a nap, it was definetly there, we only noticed in yass that it was missing.

it also SCREWs into the wheel, so im begining to think someones got a nice wall ornament now.

i did! i cant workout how i lost it tbh, when we pulled up in holbrook for a nap, it was definetly there, we only noticed in yass that it was missing.

it also SCREWs into the wheel, so im begining to think someones got a nice wall ornament now.

didn't realize it was that scenario.

had mys mustang banged 3 times, mirrors stolen, fuel cap and aerial (yes really)

know the pain.

Wheel alignment made simpler by having adjustable arms for $55. :w00t:

FYP.

Did they provide you with an alignment report? If they only spent 30 minutes on it, I'd love to see the before/after figures :P

I don't think anyone procrastinates as hard as I do

I will....

tomorrow...

I've got an SR2 and an SR3 as my Driver and Passenger seat... Suprising how confortable they are...

Used to get compliments on how cool they felt from my passengers... I've had nothing but complaints when I've had passengers in the std evo seats... Either I've got a small butt, or I've got too many child-bearing-hip passengers...

I reckon the driers side is probably stretched from my fat ass and the passenger side hasn't been.

Just got back from Malaysia, dat humidity.

Melbourne feels cold as f**k now.

Also Malaysian moto gp shits on phillip island.. made me realize how shit the infrastructure & event is there. /rant

Anyone care to summarise what I missed over the last 2 weeks? inb4 Mohsen bought another jet ski

Just got back from Malaysia, dat humidity.

Melbourne feels cold as f**k now.

Also Malaysian moto gp shits on phillip island.. made me realize how shit the infrastructure & event is there. /rant

Anyone care to summarise what I missed over the last 2 weeks? inb4 Mohsen bought another jet ski

actually bought a few slaves and started a cotton plantation.

theres a really lippy one there, says his name is ayayron.

where the f**k is ayayron?