SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Local made imported flavours just dont cut it. I feel like im drinking a label since it never tastes close to the original we all got used to back in the day.

Im my day mainstream beers tasted different. Now its whatever is cheapest or you would want to be seen holding. Heineken, stella artois, asahi, carlsberg, kronenberg... Now introducing duff, duff lite and duff dry.

Asahi went terribly downhill

I remember first tasting that one and going wtf this is great, for the first couple of times

After that it seemed to get shitter and shitter

Asahi went terribly downhill

I remember first tasting that one and going wtf this is great, for the first couple of times

After that it seemed to get shitter and shitter

nothing like chasing the dragon...

Local made imported flavours just dont cut it. I feel like im drinking a label since it never tastes close to the original we all got used to back in the day.

Im my day mainstream beers tasted different. Now its whatever is cheapest or you would want to be seen holding. Heineken, stella artois, asahi, carlsberg, kronenberg... Now introducing duff, duff lite and duff dry.

Duff malt

Albuquerque

stopped drinking.
sleep better
shit better
feel better
still enjoy the occasional beer or scotch here and there.
but no more "white girl wasted"

have a soft spot for VB

Asahi really aint that great IMO.

I can drink VBs all day, then go for some skids in my V8 mate

Shouldn't you be doing Skids in a VB Commodore?

Thoughts on Castrol Edge Titanium for RB's and Evo's? $35 is cheap enough that I would stock up a few bottles if its decent stuffs

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/450448-repco-sale-castrol-edge-titanium-50-off/

• Like 1