SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

f**k nick you have no f**king heart you should be ashamed of yourself, that man risked it all for us, hitting balls with his wood.

youre unaustralian nick, you piece of shit - every ninemsn/aca/news commenter.

I would laugh to actually see you commentate the news one day LOL

Hmmm cricket doesnt claim many lives

There are other things that don't too, but people still die, just no one hears/cares about it

Many people may have followed or idolised him

For him to die from a freak accident whilst playing cricket is kinda sad

Made me a bit sad nohomo.

Everyone is different, there have been other celebrities that have died that I don't really care much for but then there are some that I may have gone cot dayum that's sad

I would laugh to actually see you commentate the news one day LOL

There are other things that don't too, but people still die, just no one hears/cares about it

tells news bitch ill feed her my cock on air, look at the camera and say "that was no mistake ulehs"

Many people may have followed or idolised him

For him to die from a freak accident whilst playing cricket is kinda sad

Made me a bit sad nohomo.

Everyone is different, there have been other celebrities that have died that I don't really care much for but then there are some that I may have gone cot dayum that's sad

True, I guess I'm a bit numb to it all though because of work

Not trying to take anything away from his death, just to the people that jump on the bandwagon more because he was well known

True, I guess I'm a bit numb to it all though because of work

Not trying to take anything away from his death, just to the people that jump on the bandwagon more because he was well known

Yeah fair enough. Sall good!

For some people i think its just the level of connection I spose

Say if a soccer player died, i would be like, oh that's sad, but can't say I know who he/she was as I don't follow soccer.

Rather than say for me a Phil Hughes were I grew up watching and playing cricket

• Like 1

id ask for you and ric, dez in the chopper, "THIS TRAFFIC IS A COCK SUCKER"

lCAWCs.png

Yeah fair enough. Sall good!

For some people i think its just the level of connection I spose

Say if a soccer player died, i would be like, oh that's sad, but can't say I know who he/she was as I don't follow soccer.

Rather than say for me a Phil Hughes were I grew up watching and playing cricket

Yeah I get how people grow up with them etc, but to me everyone is equal when it comes to death. I don't believe the famous should be idolised in death as they were in life

take for example Carl Williams, people were coming up to me in Keilor Cemetery asking where he was buried etc, I mean the guy was a criminal and people just wanted to know everything..... Although underbelly was awesome

Another rejection, looks like I'll have a mech eng degree with no job ever.

Hard luck mate. Keep at it...get enough apps you get an interview, get enough interviews you get a job :)

Game of numbers sometimes

• Like 1

moved to different camp, wifi/internet is almost unusable plus bans on any entertainment and car websites and telstra has next-to-no 3G reception...

the itching begins...

celebrity_tyrone_biggums.jpg

#1stworldproblems

Time for you to either gtfo this camp or start a riot.