SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

how do u steal a bike?

srs

besides picking it up and chucking it on a ute

This is pretty much what they do.

I had a disc lock on it with an alarm and it has a steering lock too.

They would have had to remove the front wheel and lifted it up / dragged it out of there and wheeled up onto a ute or something.

Guessing they nicked it for parts.

Yes I'm insured.

Pull up at servo... Car in front is just past the pump, looks like they're leaving.. Starts to reverse past the pump towards me... I beep to notify them of my presence, as if it wasn't obvious enough already.... Continues to reverse until our bars become one.... Then does a runner...

Chased for about 5 minutes... Not an easy task keeping up with a ba falcon in am excel but I held my own. Lost them eventually.

Now they just better hope I don't see them again. 450mm shifter is hanging to tighten some nuts

Pull up at servo... Car in front is just past the pump, looks like they're leaving.. Starts to reverse past the pump towards me... I beep to notify them of my presence, as if it wasn't obvious enough already.... Continues to reverse until our bars become one.... Then does a runner...

Chased for about 5 minutes... Not an easy task keeping up with a ba falcon in am excel but I held my own. Lost them eventually.

Now they just better hope I don't see them again. 450mm shifter is hanging to tighten some nuts

Revzilla sell nuts

Did you get rego? Servo would have it on camera...make the fker give you a new bumper even if it's not damaged

My neighbour spotted 3 motorbikes hanging around our driveway at around 1pm today and some old guy talking on his phone in the carpark. Gotta be then. Fking flamin mongrel motorcyclists...so much for being something of a community.

The disc lock on the bike had an ear piercing alarm so I don't know how they pulled that off without anyone hearing. Must have been no one home in the complex.

So I have a time and a description, there's shops on the streets all near me so prolly CCTV that would have got three bikes riding along...I have a screwdriver left behind that could be finger printed by the cops if they decide to do some detective work, but let's face it they prolly won't bother over a theft :(