SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Must remember to check the brake pads on it at lunch time... Hamish do you know what's in there atm? and are evo brembo pads available from local shops?

Article Heading should just be "Chinese Teen is an idiot" and the Article Contents should be "That it all"

Did lol @

By then, her son, who was identified only as "Little Wang" had already smuggled a kitchen knife from their home and snuck out.

Depends if their Cancellation Department is actually a Retention department or not.

If they ask why you're leaving, say that you've already signed up with another provider.
If they ask why you're moving providers, say that you don't wish to disclose the reason.
If they say that they need a reason for their form, say you don't give a set of meat flaps about their form

Saw the stills from the latest ISIS video (cm before the flames hit him) and fkn wow. Barbaric shit.

Looks like Jordan is now executing all 6 ISIS prisoners they are holding at dawn now.

Video has surprisingly good production value, looks more like a college arthouse short

Massive step up from the 8mm terrorists of yesteryear

And yeah, these guys are very quickly gonna end up with the world on their doorstep

Guy at work showed me the video, we both said the same thing that it looked fake / dat dere CGI and effects :\

edit: Maybe it was because I saw it on a small phone screen.

Edited by UNR33L

Yeah something about it didn't quite look real and the guy didn't thrash about nearly as much as I thought he would have / compared to other imolation videos I've seen...but then what do I know. The flames looked a bit excessive.

Depends if their Cancellation Department is actually a Retention department or not.

If they ask why you're leaving, say that you've already signed up with another provider.

If they ask why you're moving providers, say that you don't wish to disclose the reason.

If they say that they need a reason for their form, say you don't give a set of meat flaps about their form

Or just change provider, don't tell old ISP shit. Month later get final peanuts bill and done.