SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I don't even want to know what it's cost me over the past 5 years... if I put my fingers in my ears and hum really loudly, I might be able to pay for a few extra little bits and pieces to get it going again.

All I know is, it's progressed into a real pig to drive, but I love it every time I drive it (especially now that I don't drive it every day)

i feel the same. but the car has always not been the friendliest to drive.

and even after the money ive spent on it making it an even better car, the shit from bad workshops/previous owner are still biting me in the arse.

Should probably book it into FPV brah... they'll know what they're doing

not sure if sarcastic or not here.....

but FPV is long gone...

http://www.caradvice.com.au/259265/ford-falcon-xr8-return-2014-fpv-winds/

take it to ford and get the apprentice that does the work on fiestas to change them and test drive it....

it's not hard but if you f**k something up is a royal pain.

for a daily just take it to any reputible palce,

RaceBrakes is near me and used them a bunch of times

http://racebrakes.com.au/contact-us.html

and remember if you do it yourself to take the rotors off to be machines.

for the S14 I just replace them each time instead as the rotor much cheaper than the pads I use.

Anyone know if 33R series 3 lip will fit a series 1/2?

Straight bolt on, remember you'll need the brake ducts as well to make it all work properly. Early lip was actually offered as an option for S3's lol. I guess some people didn't want dat reduced ground clearance.

not sure if sarcastic or not here.....

but FPV is long gone...

It was a triple sting....

1. How do you not know how to change brake pads?

2. Why would you take it to a workshop and pay instead of spending half an hour learning with someone who does know whats up (wouldn't recommend experimentation learning with brakes for obvious reasons)

3. FPV.

It was a triple sting....

1. How do you not know how to change brake pads?

2. Why would you take it to a workshop and pay instead of spending half an hour learning with someone who does know whats up (wouldn't recommend experimentation learning with brakes for obvious reasons)

3. FPV.

Volunteering to help out me out are ya? :P

Straight bolt on, remember you'll need the brake ducts as well to make it all work properly. Early lip was actually offered as an option for S3's lol. I guess some people didn't want dat reduced ground clearance.

Yeah I find the s1-2 lips nicer, s3 looks way to beefy at the front with nothing on the sides/rear with that lip

Mohsen didnt just not have insurance. He cancelled it because he wanted to look for a better deal.... and kept driving

Baaaahahahahahshshahsaaa

HAHAHAHAHA

Are brake ducts different across series? I have my series 1 ducts. Either my eyes are shit or I can't tell the difference between the S1/2 and S3 aesthetically.

There are JUN style carbon lips on eBay for $400, whilst I don't wanna spend that much on a lip, that's what the series 3 guy was chasing for his with slight cracks underneath it.

Wonder how it'd look.

Wish I could find a series 1, that looked the best.

whats wrong with current lip? repair it?

i'd suggest trying to stick with plastic, the thing will get a clobbering - carbon fiber and fiberglass will just crack.

I'm sure I've posted it before, but why is anyone surprised when mohsen, a retard, does something retarded?

Well it's not so much that it's a surprise that he is a retard but the seemingly never ending depth of his retardedness

Ealy lip also has the disadvantage of collapsing at high speed though.

Oh really? Well a nicer looking lip though

I'm sure I've posted it before, but why is anyone surprised when mohsen, a retard, does something retarded?

No surprises, just hilarious