SAU Community

Sau Forum Battle - Come One, Come All!

R31Nismoid

An online shop is coming this year, you'll be able to get a host of different stuff later...

But that said, if we have any left over it shouldn't be a problem to shoot ya one :thumbsup:

It'll probably just be a URL or something. Yet to really think about that.

Oh and good to see the email submissions coming through!

Looking like there might be 2-3 of each model down to some old classics for the S'n'S. Be quite a good flavour for the stand indeed to have em lined up etc. Will look awesome.

HUGE NEWS!!!

superjet760 looks like making the trip to Melbourne, to fly the SAU flag in the 400m

8.9 sec pass on DOT radials - Perhaps even faster.

Will have 100% confirmation in approx 2 weeks, and pending no more setup issues (or unfortunate failures) - this is a GO!

This is some excellent awesome news. Still need 2 more cars at this stage.

Spread the word - Team SAU is taking brilliant shape already. I don't think there has ever been a GTR in the low 9s here in Vic, let alone run 8s!

For a lot of you that have emailed questions or posted here...

Still awaiting a response. Was in touch with the guys today about it and should have some further info end of the week to get back to people with :thumbsup:

Keep the entries coming in! Very rare and awesome opportunity.

Team SAU's first entrant has been selected & confirmed to represent!

Adam Newton in "BIG RED". The carbon/widebody R32 GTS-t with 400rwkw on tap!

Adam will represent in following PRO Class events:

Time Attack

Rally Stage

BIG RED is also a part of the Advan Yokohama Team Click for pics/specs

The pictures on the Advan Yokohama site are a little out of date, so the mandatory carbon teaser pic...

gallery_709_1130_297743.jpg

Also see BIG RED & Adam in action @ Calder Park!

Unfortunately can't make it due to other plans clashing :angry: plus the drive from adelaide all the way there isnt great lol anyway i would have loved to come out & support in any field SAU needed me in BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE REPRESENTING!!!

post-30634-0-66284900-1326952372_thumb.jpg post-30634-0-86868900-1326952450_thumb.jpg post-30634-0-63282000-1326952305_thumb.jpg

post-30634-0-93962600-1326952550_thumb.jpg post-30634-0-46395300-1326952574_thumb.jpg post-30634-0-08515600-1326952468_thumb.jpg

post-30634-0-80313600-1326952500_thumb.jpg

Still need more Show'n'Shine entires!

There are some amazing cars here on SAU - bring them outta the woodwork!

How do I enter?

Send an email with the following information to: [email protected]

1. Which class(es) you would like to enter

2. Some pictures & detail about your car

3. Previous circuit/drag times. Also previous driving/racing experience

4. Ensure you have read the regulations

Any emails without the information above will be ignored.

Not everyone will be allowed to enter due to the limited numbers, if you entry is approved it will appear here in this Official Thread. Obviously we are looking to win, or at the least place very well. We must select the best and hope you all support the call that needs to be made.

Ha ha ha he will probably be a S'n'S entry, don't think its ready to be punted yet?

I also hear someone might be building a 2.8 /-5s in a GTR just for this and have a crack at street class with E85 & 400rwkw+

Should be amusing to watch on street tyres torching all fours :D

Hopefully confirm it all up next week.

Still waiting for Forum Battle to answer my long long list of questions :(

Dont you dare enter your car in the SNS Dan! It should be entered and being driven, not sitting in a grassy paddock :whistling:

hahaha, the car maybe quick but it's hardly going to compete with the big boys - i'm sure SAU will have some stonking cars in the motorsport segments (already have big red on board) and we'll need it with the Emo's getting around etc.

It would also require either myself to drive (nowhere near quick enough) or someone else, and i don't know how game i am for someone else to drive it in competition.

so i see SnS as the only thing i could possibly help SAU with, depending on who's put their hands up of course. This is going to require a big team effort where even the paddock sitters have to help out for the points.

maybe next time if i get my driving skills up to scratch! :D