SAU Community

The Official Sau Stagea Facts And Figures Thread

PN-Mad

ive been searching the forums and havent come with an answer how much awkw does a stock rs4 stagea make? ive been told 110awkw

im intrigued as i see a lot of people with big power and am wondering if this rwkw or at all 4s because huge power increase if its from 110 to 260 with minimal upgrades on 98 pump fuel and when i say minimum i mean stock bottom ends and bolt ons especially high flows.

i just upgraded the turbo and nistune and on the rd it pulls hard strong midrange, heaps responsive but on the dyno it produced an average figure but strong torque which i cant complain about.

my s2 auto rs4 went on a the racepace rwd dyno standard (it had front pipe and a high flow cat) = straight on the dyno it made 98rwkw

after racepace installed a bleed valve to 11psi and worked their magic it made 118rwkw

110awkw sounds about right

ive been searching the forums and havent come with an answer how much awkw does a stock rs4 stagea make? ive been told 110awkw

im intrigued as i see a lot of people with big power and am wondering if this rwkw or at all 4s because huge power increase if its from 110 to 260 with minimal upgrades on 98 pump fuel and when i say minimum i mean stock bottom ends and bolt ons especially high flows.

i just upgraded the turbo and nistune and on the rd it pulls hard strong midrange, heaps responsive but on the dyno it produced an average figure but strong torque which i cant complain about.

Sotck bottom end will handle 300awkw if tuned right. My S1 when it had the RB25DET made 260awkw with a GCG highflow Z32 afm 550 Deatschwerks injectors and a three inch exhaust (and chipped R32 ecu piggybacked on to the stock one ).

Finally got on the rolllers today, Didn't lean on it too hard! wanted to keep it safe!

Standard RB26 with GT3582R .82

precision 48mm wastegate

Platinum pro plug in

Made 359.3hp on 14psi (268kw)

Planning a forged 26/30 in the near future!

post-86035-0-56981600-1337846963_thumb.jpg

Sotck bottom end will handle 300awkw if tuned right. My S1 when it had the RB25DET made 260awkw with a GCG highflow Z32 afm 550 Deatschwerks injectors and a three inch exhaust (and chipped R32 ecu piggybacked on to the stock one ).

Thats what i mean u have 260awkw with basically same mods i have and i made at dart auto 180awkw, 520nm of torque at 15psi and i have hypergear ss2 turbo, z32,intake, nistune, cat back exhaust stock injectors usual business. As i said car pulls much harder then when i had high flowed turbo and tuner and my mechanic said car is running fine and making good power. Only need to change o2 sensor. Maybe certain dynos have quite a variance in the readings.

If standard power is 110awkw then im quite happy with 180awkw

Thats what i mean u have 260awkw with basically same mods i have and i made at dart auto 180awkw, 520nm of torque at 15psi and i have hypergear ss2 turbo, z32,intake, nistune, cat back exhaust stock injectors usual business. As i said car pulls much harder then when i had high flowed turbo and tuner and my mechanic said car is running fine and making good power. Only need to change o2 sensor. Maybe certain dynos have quite a variance in the readings.

If standard power is 110awkw then im quite happy with 180awkw

Yes dynos vary but I made the 260 figure on one of the lower reading dynos in town - \

But note - not the same mods as you:

550 injectors not stock

Turbo back 3in exhaust not just cat back

16 psi not 11(sorry is it 15?)

Decent sized FMIC

GTR manual box not auto

Top tuner spent 6 hours on it - not 1 hour by workshop mechanic

Yes dynos vary but I made the 260 figure on one of the lower reading dynos in town - \

But note - not the same mods as you:

550 injectors not stock

Turbo back 3in exhaust not just cat back

16 psi not 11(sorry is it 15?)

Decent sized FMIC

GTR manual box not auto

Top tuner spent 6 hours on it - not 1 hour by workshop mechanic

Toshi spent all day on my car also and i do have a fmic as well, only thing missing is injectors and dump and pipe to cat. Personally no complaints from the car it is heaps more responsive and really gets up and moves doesnt feel so heavy anymore lol. Tuner done really good work cars spinning the front wheels and yes i have good new tyres.

well finally got conversion to neo and manual completed and logged some dyno time yesterday .

337.9rwkw@17psi e85 little bit more in it yet but need to sort a few other things out get used to it how it is, and work out how hard i want to lean

on it

well finally got conversion to neo and manual completed and logged some dyno time yesterday .

337.9rwkw@17psi e85 little bit more in it yet but need to sort a few other things out get used to it how it is, and work out how hard i want to lean

on it

Excellent result! Can you please post up your specs and charts here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/52540-stagea-dyno-results/

on it

17PSI? Weren't you running 24 with the old setup? SOFT! :P

Well people did ask for power results for a neo over a 26, i dont think they expected them tho haha. So now make your decision, a 26 or a neo that cost half the amount to build and would beat most 260's anyway. Good job jase the thing is an weapon! Lets start the next build!

Big big power figs was not what i was after . i got what i was after over 300 in a very streetable package with a nice safe tune and response . just got to sort this ets pro system then get some 1/4 mile times. one day might wang some more boost in it for 1 power run but .63 rear must be near its limit.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

can any one know confirm the official 1/4 mile record for a c34 stag is 260 or rs? hopefully chuck mine on the dyno again in the next couple of weeks try to get it to hold some more boost and see what we get it

Bog stock Series 2 C34

155awkw.

Oh the power. Hitting speed cut in 4th gear (hence only 6000 RPM) - and look at those damned factory AFR's! Rich much?

According to my Google search, a S2 C34 with RB25DET came with 173Kw at the engine. 12 years later it has 155awKw - only 18Kw loss thru the drivetrain. Is that possible, even with a manual transmission? I suspect some Walt Disney optimism at play, lol.

Nice car tho. I like them in yellow.