SAU Community

Sau Vic 2012 Motorsport Championship Round 4 - Pi 21St July

emts

Na, Dave (ARTZ) picked up some old O3G's in 235 (from an evo I assume).

I'm still rocking AD08's, fresher ones in fact. Not newies, but only 4-5 track days old and not my 13 track days.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I knew we had the same tuner bit who knew we had the same tyre shop too..lol

I got 245 and 255s Off a porsche racer, fronts are good rears on their last legs but f**k me they are sticky, even cold..I almost had to floor it to break traction then hit the brakes and it just stops..

Maybe a little over the top but better too much grip than not enough they tell me.. :D

I'm up for a garage and in group 2.

no red bus for Katie to keep warm in this time!

I think you can only fit 2 cars.

Do you have to call and book in advance like sandown?

pm sent Martin,

I am staying down there Fri night so can get there early to claim one if needed?

Man these sticky tyres throw rocks everywhere... :/

bwaheaheah

Who was this on Sandown last weekend ? The supra was FAST, there was a 35R there as well.

Yep, Chris' car in the white there.

The Supra was lapping in the 16's or something. The 35 was testing for WTAC Open Class. CRD car from NSW.

Any Idea what no to call Matt?

Also anyone want to share a garage??

I'd share a garage with you if I was entering :)

Turns out they don't take pre-bookings now, and you can only book them on the day. You need to call client services on 0418 554 734. A lady called Marnie is rostered on for this Saturday... confirm pricing with her but I believe it's $165 per garage (fits 2)

I'm told hey accept cash, eftpos, credit cards.. there is also an ATM on site.

bwaheaheah

Yep, Chris' car in the white there.

The Supra was lapping in the 16's or something. The 35 was testing for WTAC Open Class. CRD car from NSW.

Na - Milies (in the R35) has pulled out from WTAC. He no longer cares as it's too hard to get decent tyres for an R35 for WTAC. He was just on slicks having fun at Sandown until he got booted off for noise (best time was 1.13.4 - MOVING!)

Na - Milies (in the R35) has pulled out from WTAC. He no longer cares as it's too hard to get decent tyres for an R35 for WTAC. He was just on slicks having fun at Sandown until he got booted off for noise (best time was 1.13.4 - MOVING!)

It was on slicks for sure and was hella loud yes. I though he had entered WTAC, that makes sense.