SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Do the Hustle!!!

Turns out my oil temp works just fine as I did hook it to the sensor but the car didn't get warm enough to register.

1000 @ 100km / hr on the highway. Now to get my water sensor adapter on... :)

Do the Hustle!!!

Turns out my oil temp works just fine as I did hook it to the sensor but the car didn't get warm enough to register.

1000 @ 100km / hr on the highway. Now to get my water sensor adapter on... :)

Its sad that you know what the Hustle is mate.....Oh wait....So do I.

Drove her to work. New rubber is fantastic.

On a less positive side: One of my wheels has chipped the paint off it, anyone know roughly what price/where i can get slight gutter rash fixed, and fresh paint on all four?

Finally got around to fitting a factory ac thermo fan. took a while to get the intercooler to line up right and its mounted a little lower and its tight but its better than no thermo fan :P

It has a bit of a miss after sitting for almost three months. Hoping its just plugs or something simple.

post-88452-0-00000500-1382344633_thumb.jpg

On a less positive side: One of my wheels has chipped the paint off it, anyone know roughly what price/where i can get slight gutter rash fixed, and fresh paint on all four?

There used to be a whole thread on this subject .... Not so long ago. ... With some good tips.

There used to be a whole thread on this subject .... Not so long ago. ... With some good tips.

This Thread ---->> http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/383892-wheel-repairrepaint-in-canberra/

Wicked Wheels, Rallimax, Craved Coatings etc...

Finally purchase a new front bumper. Any places that do good installation jobs? No idea if the previous owners screwed with the front of my car or not to put my current bumper on.

You can probably do it yourself. It's drilling holes on the new bumper transfering the threaded mount to the new one. If you need it painted aswell then go to J-racing or NewGel.

• Like 1

bought $150 worth of meguairs products, as i finished all of mine of prepping a car for a wedding on the weekend. The car (2005 C320 Merc) cleaned up better than i would have thought, was told that it looked like it had just rolled out from factory!

So overall very happy. Unfortunately won't get a chance to detail this weekend as im booked out the whole time.

GTR needs some love atm....

Also got some new vacuum lines and a few other bits and peices to tidy the engine bay up.

Oh and the stickers arrived for my wheels last night. Will test fit tonight.

Bryce just finished installing stockie suspension in Rosie - I feel like I'm driving on clouds haha. Absolute Legend. May have to fit Stockie wheels as the front is a bit low.

Cheers Bryce, ya legend.

Edited by RosieR34