SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Well I'm replacing the mounting tape on my Drivers Front weathershield, that should get me to at least 9000kw.

Can't comprehend what driving a 400+ kw car is like.

Nice Result Luke. :woot:

thanks.

it honestly doesnt feel that quick.

Really? Why?

Im guessing it handles it well and feels right.

Or

Its too peaky and you only get a little squirt of 400+ kw

Or

You ride sportbikes and nothing compares too that.

Or

Your a law abiding citizen and haven had it on the track with the new tune. :ermm: maybe

At the hillclimb, a 32 gtr with minor mods, smashed my time by more than 5 seconds.

They are quick as already.

Put in my Water Temp Adapter and Sensor, connected the wires, took it for a drive, YAY! All my Gauges work just fine. :D

Will Wash her as a Reward for being a good girl. (plus she's FILTHY!) might even give her a Vac. ;)

• Like 1

Well I had a look at my head light, passenger sidw not working. Globe is fine, the bit the globe sits in is fine. Ran the test light to the plug and it has power....

I'm stumped has anyone got any ideas? Pm me if you want so it doesn't get this thread off topic.

I have been googling all arvo lol

Yea swapped globes, I have power coming to the light (green wire) but I assume no earth that's why it's no go, also the high beam doesn't appear to work on that side but has power at the plug (red/yellow I think it is)

So I'm guessing its the earth from the loom before the wires split up with plugs for high/low beam.

I don't have a multimeter :/

Would it be to dodgy to splice the earth from the drivers side and run it across?

At first I was thinking bout bringing everything from the drivers side to the passenger side, but wasn't sure if it would work. I might just see if someone is wreck at r32..

Thanks Rob, I have given up for the day ..... Battery went flat lol

Edited by gtr judd

Really? Why?

Im guessing it handles it well and feels right.

Or

Its too peaky and you only get a little squirt of 400+ kw

Or

You ride sportbikes and nothing compares too that.

Or

Your a law abiding citizen and haven had it on the track with the new tune. :ermm: maybe

At the hillclimb, a 32 gtr with minor mods, smashed my time by more than 5 seconds.

They are quick as already.

hmmmmm.

dont know.

maybe im used to it from run in tune?

could be like stock turbo cars that dont feel quick even though they are?

will see how she goes at the 1/4.

Washed and found a bottle of Meguires Final Inspection in the Garage so I gave her a once over with that too.

Not bad stuff.

post-78856-0-55317300-1382864886_thumb.jpg

A while back I painted my interior lights and Rear View Mirror Black. Looks much better in a pic.

Also removed a bracket for the stock airbox and the bracket for the jack. Don't need them so out they come.

Crammed my Pod Shield back in too.

• Like 1

I've heard of one guy who eventually fixed his. You can tryyyy and fix the contacts. I did and failed..

I then replaced mine twice with 2nd hand ones. Same issue :(

Bought a new one - not cheap - $185 and should be fine for the next 20yrs. http://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/nissan-headlight-switch-genuine-nissan-nissan-skyline-r32-gtr-gts-gts25-gts4-gtst-p-1341.html

YES - a very common issue with R32 GTR's. Hence why you can still buy them new.

(I had the same issue as you and tried many things with out success. Easier to replace)

Edited by Sinista32

Exactly my thoughts... My old 94 Bluebird had an internal issue with the indicator stalk.

I figured if I couldn't fix it, I'd just buy one but with some fiddling, a ziptie and some superglue, all fixed.

Total cost = $0.00.

I bought the switch as even if you try to fix the old one it will happen again at some point. The new one will see the Car out. So really not bad for 20+ years at least for the price.