GTR-N1

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

A couple of guys have asked quickest way from the City. I do the run every day and it won't be fast, but best is same as God_Speed has suggested, but don't go on M4. From Gipps St go Concord Rd, Wellbank St, Pomeroy St, Underwood Rd, Australia Ave, Bennelong Parkway, Hill Rd, Holker St.

It's more complicated but definitely quicker at that time of day.

If you want a map of where we are on Holker Street just email me at [email protected] We are the driveway off Holker Street about 100m to the west of the main entrance to Silverwater Jail, but on the opposite side of the road. Directly opposite the large white oil tanks.

Cheers

Andy

In the back of my mind I thought cutting through Olympic Park might have been an option but I wasn't completely sure. Thanks Andy that's good to know!

Looking forward to tonight. Hope the demo cars for the vinyl wrapping don't need to be spotless as the forecast is for some showers later today.

Also I have some carbon parts left from my group buy, anyone who want to take a look at them or possibly buy them tonight, let me know!

RB25 Cam Cover

RB25 Coilpack cover

R34 weathershields

R34 GTT Cooling panel

R34 eye lids (left has minor crack)

Hi All,

Please check your name on the list for member status. If you have recently become a member and there is not a M next to your name, I need to know.

Personally I have avoided cleaning the Stag recently with the excuse I will learn to do it properly.... that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

@matt i cleaned my car twice on the weekend and kept it under the cover until today, parked in a carpark. I will bang my head on a wall if this is all spoilt by rain on the way.

Hope you can get out of work early and get out there faster then mate. Radar doesn't look at all bad at the moment though

Same! haha

its been dirty since i attended a motorkhana day 3 weeks ago

but all the rain we've been getting lately, semi cleaned it lol

is it possible to do some shopping before hand as i have to leave around 830 so will miss out on the HOK wrap & shopping at the end :(

Hi All,

Please check your name on the list for member status. If you have recently become a member and there is not a M next to your name, I need to know.

Personally I have avoided cleaning the Stag recently with the excuse I will learn to do it properly.... that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Cant make it tonight. Sorry for late notice.

Im stuck at work on a shutdown still and doesnt look like i will finish any time soon.

More overtime means more gate??

That's a damned shame, mate. I even lined up a shopping trolley just for you!

BTW people, this map points out Holker Street, but the Megiuars/MotorActive workshop is on the OTHER side of Silverwater Road, not where the "A" waypoint is on that map... If you're coming from Silverwater Road, you have to head in the direction of Olympic Park and the Jail, then turn right into the estate.

BTW people, this map points out Holker Street, but the Megiuars/MotorActive workshop is on the OTHER side of Silverwater Road, not where the "A" waypoint is on that map... If you're coming from Silverwater Road, you have to head in the direction of Olympic Park and the Jail, then turn right into the estate.

I'm completely confused now....

Edit: never mind just typed in 35 Slough Business Park, Holker St Silverwater into google maps and now know where it is.... I think...

Cant make it tonight. Sorry for late notice.

Im stuck at work on a shutdown still and doesnt look like i will finish any time soon.

More overtime means more gate??

"GTR_77", you're in if you see this!

If entry is via Holker St, then I would assume it is the patch of concrete to the RIGHT of the picture, which is out of the picture/to the right of the patch of grass on the right of point B.

Corrections welcome. That's where I'm driving anyway. hahahah