SAU Community

Proposed Racetrack - Casar Park - Central Coast

BakemonoRicer

I just worry about yhe existing easement and proposed rail loop.

runs straight through the middle.

and those can come into effect at any given moment, now or in 15yrs.

I just worry about yhe existing easement and proposed rail loop.

runs straight through the middle.

and those can come into effect at any given moment, now or in 15yrs.

Sydney Motorsport Park has those huge power lines (easement running across it) - No dramas there. Not to mention water supply and sewerage easements. On the bright side... proposed rail loop could be underground and mean more spectators, more money and better facilities... Here's hoping it gets built.

water, sewerage are underground.

power lines, over the top.

rail is generally on ground level, where the track would lie.

being not in suburbia, I highly doubt they would spend the cash on a tunnel, when they can lay straight over the top.

water, sewerage are underground.

power lines, over the top.

rail is generally on ground level, where the track would lie.

being not in suburbia, I highly doubt they would spend the cash on a tunnel, when they can lay straight over the top.

Technically the power company owns all the land underneath the lines too, or at the very least has a right of way to repair the lines any old time - even mid race.

More over the nsw govt would have to justly compensate for the land to be used. The track board could then approve to build a bridge over the rail line with the funds received and have an even more exciting track. I've seen plenty of bridges over rail lines that work well enough. That bridge at the old Oran Park was awesome too.

No Development Application (DA) means no project. They need to get approval of the project plan (and the rail bridge :) ) before anything goes ahead. I am surprised that they knocked back someone with marketing experience though - perhaps the plan is a stealth communications strategy! Ironically, such a strategy worked for the Farm driveway at Peats Ridge :)

Far from world class, its very narrow and i think council should make him tear it up, it seems just because he has money he can get away with lying and bullshitting the council to now charge people to use his track, exactly what council didnt want there was a track used by groups, i bet the neighbours love it, yes he has neighbours, ive been there and seen the track, from his fence anyway, a mate is a local up there, this was atleast 4yrs ago...