SAU Community

Proposed Racetrack - Casar Park - Central Coast

BakemonoRicer

No will, the asphalt for the track will be millions of dollars by it self

Then there's buildings, services, driveways, leveling the land, amenities, permits, insurances and that's would only be the beginning of the expenses

ive been in contact with one of the Founders ( via her Motorcycle facebook page ) she said this..

" We are just working with the council on some minor ecological assessments that arose in the DA process.
The council amalgamation has been a spanner in the works and had delayed a number of actions as well. Everything is still progressing well, just taking longer than we hoped because of these two factors. "

It's still all good and going ahead, just typical council crap. The merging of 2 council areas hasn't helped the situation

niZmo man pretty much summed it up unfortunately...

" The money is not an issue. We continue to work closely with the council on ironing out the last of the DA hurdles, but I cant predict their timeframes "

I only live 10 minutes from where they want to build this, safe to say I cannot wait...

There is some locals that live along the road it will be near and they are trying their hardest to get it shut down but it's like 100 vs everyone in NSW. So not an issue

You really believe that? Sydney international airport has a curfew because a people's complaints, so stopping a race track because of complaints wont be to unrealistic

• Like 1

You really believe that? Sydney international airport has a curfew because a people's complaints, so stopping a race track because of complaints wont be to unrealistic

This.

However a plane impacts on are larger area, I'd like to think you could install dB meters on the perimeter and abide by whatever standard and be able to fight complaints (subjective) with factual data.

by people complaining i litually mean they are whinging to each other on facebook and thats about it.. no petitions no signs no nothing. They arnt exactly trying very hard. more like the ramblings of a small group of grumpy small town people

• Like 2

I know i said they are trying their hardest... but this is them trying their hardest. They are a very lazy small group of people who by the sounds of it have nothing else to complain about.

​When ever someone says something against their opinion they come back with " why don't you put it in your backyard then" and so on.... they are posting on casar parks facebook page and complaining on the local facebook groups.

​BUT no petition, no " casar park isn't welcome" signs or anything like that and pretty much every single other person wants it to be built because of the income it will bring to the area, business's will grow, property values will go up etc etc

Goulburns new motocross track got canned because it might upset some chickens on a chicken farm. That's right, chickens not people.

Dont think that just because its 10 people it wont get shit canned

• Like 1

Well the land they are putting it on is owned by 1 man who is also Aboriginal. He has given his written permission etc

Do you have a copy of his proposed contract? Why does him being aboriginal make a difference? Genuinely curious

Could be a case like magenta shores, where the land is leased.

Why does him being aboriginal make a difference? Genuinely curious

Only really makes a difference if the media/protesters can use it to their advantage, spin a tale of stolen land as they do. If he's on board than good on him! And yeah it makes no difference.

It was one of those " Claimed Aboriginal lands" and he happened to legally buy it after he claimed it.

Just made it easier to use the land I guess.

Basically it doesn't make a difference. There's a 20year lease with him and he wrote a massive letter supporting the project and sent it in to the council. Or something like that