SAU Community

93 Skyline R32 Gtr Ebay Listing

TREGTR

Definately not. Waybackmachine archive apparently stores it, but it's not at all user friendly.

Good luck with that. As cool as waybackmachine is - it captures flat, static copies of html pages in limited fashion, especially when it comes to database reliant websites like eBay. For a listing 3 years ago, per those who've suggested above most likely the only source is eBay themselves.

• Like 1

Good luck with that. As cool as waybackmachine is - it captures flat, static copies of html pages in limited fashion, especially when it comes to database reliant websites like eBay. For a listing 3 years ago, per those who've suggested above most likely the only source is eBay themselves.

Wouldn't they delete the data, as the storage would be huge. I completed transaction through PayPal, I wonder if their database may store the ebay listing for longer?

Wouldn't they delete the data, as the storage would be huge. I completed transaction through PayPal, I wonder if their database may store the ebay listing for longer?

Their database wouldn't store a thing to do with eBay.

It is a website for processing payments, it may link to eBay, but when you link, you rely on the source (eBay) maintaining the data... ;)

Your hope rests in eBay themselves.

Don't really understand Issue with Looking. Let's Investigate to Get A result Finally.

to put this bluntly you have high hopes and dreams as the ebay policy states on private and basic sales it is buyer beware. Ebay also only archive 3 months of listing just FYI

And as for way back its a static image of the page at that time and that being said the page may also not show on capture...

Ebay can give three years under archive, this falls outside their maximum scope according to enquiries. It needs someone with serious IT skill to get the result from web capture ebay archives.

If someone has dealt with ebay and retrieved a listing after 3 years then I would like to know.