SAU Community

Gta V Skylines Australia Crew.

Plattsy

was online for a bit this morning before being kicked of... spent my surplus on an apartment with 10 car garage and some cheap stuff. got 320k left and was thinking of getting a nice car but not sure. it's nice being able to buy surplus ammo, armour an random mods for building my car collection up. can see mods on the free GTR draining my funds a bit though.

im getting over the loading times, load for ages just to find out noones in the job, load for ages out, load into the crew. noone their load back out, get kicked from the server, load fully into offline mode, load back in. havnt played yet dammit

had a good troll last night.

found the twin prop plane in the shed at the desert airport, as i was trying to get in, there was a team of dudes who had gottn their hands on the big 4 prop army airship shooting at me, all with microphones, anyway they took off before me.

i flew above them and gently pushed their wing down killing their engins. i nudged their plane down to the ground, killed all of them and they lost their airship, my plane died and landed but didnt kill me.

needless to say they were unhappy and used their mics to convey this :P

they respawned all hot for me so i turned on passive mode. proceeding to follow them around mirror walking them, 2 were on bikes trying to run me over but kept hitting their mates. occasionally trying to run away sometimes running in circles... i am now the mirror walking champion.

every now and then i would turn off passive mode shot gun a couple in the head and turn it back on.

they were piiiiiiised :D

they got away together in a few cars, just when the twin prop chopper spawned. grabbed that, followed them, picked one up and dropped him on his mates, then went and buzzed around the eclips appartment top floor which everyone had recently purchased (including me)

i think people didnt like me in their window and popped out shooting rockets at me.

ran out of them they tryed shooting at me with everything as i did laps of the appartment.

cops got most of them as well as eachother.

i parked the chopper sidways in the driveway and walked in and had a scotch.

good sunday fun.

Edited by GH05T
  • Like 1

I never have these no players or booted from game issues with Xbox Live jus sayin...I think their shit is much better set up for online than the PSN.

Came across a guy with a rhino tank last night. The flamin mongrel was unstoppable...he killed everyone in the game about 5 times each. Was only when I spammed the thing with grenades that it blinded him enough to blow himself up in the streets. Jeeze it took forever. Then he got his war chopper and started attacking everyone with that. Game really embraces capitalism. Level 5 dudes just get torn up and level 80+ are unstoppable unless you attack them first.

Sniper rifle is a major milestone in player to player combat. There's not much they can do if they don't have one too.

had a good troll last night.

found the twin prop plane in the shed at the desert airport, as i was trying to get in, there was a team of dudes who had gottn their hands on the big 4 prop army airship shooting at me, all with microphones, anyway they took off before me.

i flew above them and gently pushed their wing down killing their engins. i nudged their plane down to the ground, killed all of them and they lost their airship, my plane died and landed but didnt kill me.

needless to say they were unhappy and used their mics to convey this :P

they respawned all hot for me so i turned on passive mode. proceeding to follow them around mirror walking them, 2 were on bikes trying to run me over but kept hitting their mates. occasionally trying to run away sometimes running in circles... i am now the mirror walking champion.

every now and then i would turn off passive mode shot gun a couple in the head and turn it back on.

they were piiiiiiised :D

they got away together in a few cars, just when the twin prop chopper spawned. grabbed that, followed them, picked one up and dropped him on his mates, then went and buzzed around the eclips appartment top floor which everyone had recently purchased (including me)

Ok so with Passive Mode, you switch it on... That means they can't see you but you still see them right?

Does it take you off the map to the other players but you can still see yourself, in your own map?

nah they just cant shoot you. and you cant shoot them

they can if you get in a vehicle though and they can run you over.

Edited by GH05T

no, while you are in a car, seems the be a glitch but get in a car and your shootable, on the ground your a ghost for shooting.

its funny, you engage passive mode and your instantly unshootable.

when you release passive mode it takes 10 seconds (im not sureif you are shootable during the 10 seconds but they never do, probabl;y becuase they dont know your comming off it) snap shoot them and engage and instantly they cant touch you. must be hugely frustrating, i killed 5 out of 4 of them wnd they respawn and i just run after them.

just be carefull because they eventyally work out they can runover you. good for trolling though.

i also had a mob of 3 or so camping the spray shop killing everyone, sat back, sniper rifle from a building top and picked them off. too dumb to figure out wher i was shooting them from and kept trying to camp the spot after respawning. eventyally a chopper shot them up with missiles. and me

need to get as many SAU people playing "down the drain"

make it a one lap race, over and over as you get about 3-15K every race, which is like 3 mins long. great to level up and get cash!!!