SAU Community

Wasteland 2014 Edition

On Edge

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i thought they were not allowed to hide them anymore?

should have pulled the camo down over the camera.

Edited by GH05T

• 3 weeks later...

If any one is bored this afternoon I am going to a charity car cruise for the Cancer Council.

Starts at Bunnings Parafield in front of the car wash. I think it is heading Gawler way.

Gold coin donation and there will be clowns and family stuff.

Starts at 3:30pm for a leave at 4:30pm.

Pretty sedate cruise as it is for Charity :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

been browsing fitments for new rims, can not for the life of me work out offset. I'm looking for something to sit flush with the guards or maybe a little further out. is it +higher the number to sit further out?

5-114.3 18x9 +30 & 18x10 +38 is one that I have been looking at, any help is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

They are no different to the old ones, although i do remember someone having trouble with the newer models of PFC. Have a search in the FI section.

Also there are better out and about now days too, however the benefit of the PFC is most tuners know what they are doing with them.

been browsing fitments for new rims, can not for the life of me work out offset. I'm looking for something to sit flush with the guards or maybe a little further out. is it +higher the number to sit further out?

5-114.3 18x9 +30 & 18x10 +38 is one that I have been looking at, any help is appreciated.

They will fit fine. I have a pair of that size brand new enkei for the front that i need to sell cheap. PM me if your keen.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, new around here (well posting anyway).

I just picked up a 94 model 32GTR.

Looking forward to seeing some of you out and about and seeing who is the go to guys for tuning the rb's.

Cheers

• 2 months later...