SAU Community

R34 Gtr V Spec Ii Full Brembo Brake Setup With Project Mu Rotors And Pads

As the title suggests, I have a set of front and rear Brembo brakes off a 2001 34 GTR v spec II (Removed for brake upgrade).

Includes all 4 Brembo calipers with Project Mu pads, and rotors. Front and rears. Removed at around 65,000 kms and in very good condition.

$2k for the complete setup with standard rotors, or $2500 with slotted Project Mu rotors at all 4 corners - Project mu rotors are in excellent condition and have only seen limited street kms. Awesome upgrade for s14, s15, R33, R32

Located Melbourne.

Pick up welcome and Happy to ship if required.

Thats ok mate I understand we can all be stretched thin sometimes and we've all been there :) The paint on them is in top condition. There is a small stone chip on one of them but it is very small and overall the condition of the brakes including the paint is excellent.

• 1 month later...

Previous buyer fell through. This kit is still up for sale. Don't miss this opportunity to buy an awesome brake upgrade for an awesome price. Most stock R34 GTR brake kits go for around 2k alone. This kit comes with Project Mu SCR rotors at all corners which retail for $1500 through PM Australia, and Project Mu pads. I can even throw in the standard rotors too if you like.