SAU Community

Wilson's R33 Gts-t Time Attack Build

BLK-51N

Nah I won't be sticking with standard cams. Either gunna put in tomei ones or thinking about sending my head off to Lewis engines and getting the ultimate race head package.

Yeh I'm still undecided on what I'm gunna do yet so just got it installed anyways. The engine won't be getting installed for awhile. Still have to buy asr race sump, nitto oil pump, Ross balancer, 6boost highmount manifold, plazmaman plenum before I install it.

f**k looks like plans have changed again. Got f**ked over with the bloke building my engine so gunna start buying parts for a RB26/30. Will be buying a new rb26 head off justjap and nitto Pistons and rods this weekend. Just have to find a decent RB30 series 2 block.

Basically the engine I was buying/getting built the bloke talked abit if shit about some of the details on the internals nd I clicked on nd seen some evidence of scratches/marks on the Pistons but thought it was just the camera angle nd light but turns out they came from a engine that lost oil nd seized up bad so that explains the marks. Plus seen a ad on eBay from him with for a damaged rb25/30 so that tipped me over the edge to what he was doing. Trying to make his money back he lost on the original engine. No big loss only lost my deposit.

Gunna buy the rips complete rb30 forged bottom end now nd then get a rb26 head built by Lewis engines.

Just purchased a turbo from Hypergear there new ATR45 sat external gate. Have to send of my manifold to havoc fabrications to get modified for the external gate and screamer. I've decided to get this thing ready and on the track asap then I will concentrate on the 26/30 build. Sending the car off this week to get the sunroof hole fixed then will be sent of to get all the parts installed and tuned by Trent and chequered tuning.

post-84279-14259796493927_thumb.jpg

post-84279-14259796634722_thumb.jpg

post-84279-14259796817631_thumb.jpg

Just picked up my new Hypergear turbo ss2 external gate with v band. Next step I will be sending this off this week along with stock manifold to havoc fabrications to get modified to run external gate and also get a screamer pipe, dump pipe and decat made up as well.

Dropped the car off at havoc fabrications tonight. Can't wait to pick it up once it's all done. Might be getting some extra work done while it's there. Door cards and maybe even getting a front splitter made up as well.

Yeh abe done so work on my daily and I was very pleased with his work quality. Stoked I've finally got someone to help me finish off the car to how I want it. I'm also keen to see what power it all make as well. Hopefully I can get close to the 350rwkw mark on e85. I'm ditching the power fc and upgrading to the Haltech platinum pro and getting Trent from chequered tuning to tune it.