SAU Community

Want To Become An Sau Contributor?

PranK

Would you become a contributor of SAU?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes yes!! I have been waiting for funds to pay for new merch order. Thats been paid just this week so over the next week or two I'll be sending out the packs.

Details to come soon (I want to post some pics).

Also joined a few weeks back as a supporter - I originally intended on becoming a supporting member so I could edit my own titles (I wrote a couple of them wrong now lol) but I can't find this option :( Anyone able to help?

• 4 weeks later...

So I have the new merchandise, waiting on some new stickers. I'm going to get some pics of the goods up and also send out packs to those who paid this year and havent received anything yet. I'm sorry for the delay! :( 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got mine, thanks Prank.  Not sure if its worth the hassle you are putting yourself through [pressure, packaging and mailing etc]....but thanks!!!

And yeah, I'd pay for a hat/cap but not for quite the same reasons as Robzilla.  Maybe next years?

2 minutes ago, tridentt150v said:

Got mine, thanks Prank.  Not sure if its worth the hassle you are putting yourself through [pressure, packaging and mailing etc]....but thanks!!!

And yeah, I'd pay for a hat/cap but not for quite the same reasons as Robzilla.  Maybe next years?

I want people to feel appreciated.

Do you like the little gauge? I tested one against the BP digital tyre machine and they were bang on. 

We're trying to nail down a merch (hats / shirts etc) provider at the moment. 

Just now, PranK said:

I want people to feel appreciated.

Do you like the little gauge? I tested one against the BP digital tyre machine and they were bang on. 

We're trying to nail down a merch (hats / shirts etc) provider at the moment. 

I live in the digital age..........the tyre gauge will likely never be used sorry.  The gauge in my glovebox is digital, even the gauge I use on my compressor is digital.

I can give it back if you want?  I like the stickers!!!  The lanyard is being used on my mini dumper [a site dumper or 2.5 tonne tip truck sort of] cos the key can fall out of it if your not careful.

3 minutes ago, tridentt150v said:

I live in the digital age..........the tyre gauge will likely never be used sorry.  The gauge in my glovebox is digital, even the gauge I use on my compressor is digital.

I can give it back if you want?  I like the stickers!!!  The lanyard is being used on my mini dumper [a site dumper or 2.5 tonne tip truck sort of] cos the key can fall out of it if your not careful.

Haha! No, don't give it back, its all good. 

What about the little SAU stickers? They were new this year. I thought they'd be cool on Laptops or other little spots.

The lanyards this year were a bit beefier, I wasn't impressed with last years.